South africa

Hello Emma
How are you doing I'm doing well thank you
I am not afraid of the walls they cannot get into the house so I don't worry about them too much but I do like the sound of their howls As in Sue's me in my sleep it doesn't scare me you're very much nothing really does scare me specially if it's one of my spirit animal is howling in the night. I'm also learning that you can actually learn how to read lines on peoples faces facial features as well as by their ears and learn from them that way which is kind of weird learned that from a Chinese fellow. restless morning.
As far as things are getting in the house the only thing that I'm worried about or mine is because they drive me wild. And you're the squirrel at the store but we're really does a squirrel show up by myself in the leg crowns and will stop and get him everythingAs far as things are getting in the house the only thing that I'm worried about our minds because they drive me wild. And you're the squirrel at the store but we're only does the squirrel shower by myself in the leg cramps and I will stop and get him to everything. But that's about it but we don't have a mouse problem it's just during winter time or they need a place to stay, and unfortunately it's inside the house.
I can't wait for Christmas I'm not too fond about Halloween because this year because I'm afraid of that I'm going to get an infection in my face again because you're my little star or a free thumbtack one time for make a medusa piercing.   So I have to be careful about the thickness of the lipstick or the thickness of the actual make up so I'm going to go for a mask for Halloween.
I did cleanse my soul once in a TIpi which is like a Native American kind or drive actually I'm pretty proud of you and that's what Mya google pictures of me meditating on the tipi.  Next summer I am looking forward to getting my own Indigenous tent so I can cleanse my karma thought nature.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly