India

Hello Singh
How are you doing I found out my Chinese zodiac sign is a snake which is very interesting. Because one of my favourite movies is snakes on a plane. I can hear my friend saying oh God do you like that movie. But anyway I learned a lot about China today through an  email.  . I am very excited to hear from you. I've heard about these cameras romance scammers and trying to get everything I want to get out of you anything about DNA I'll try again everything else but you but very annoying. We have a gas be very careful these days my mother had a scammer one time he tried to kill her one time through emails and Internet and she alcohol  of alcohol poisoning one year.  
Yes we have to be very careful because of that. Sometimes I'll even take it to life of pie want to. As I said about what happened to my mother.
Right now I'm watching I am not watching anything right now because I'm too busy and everything so noisy I have made myself a mullet haircut. And tried to bleach my hair usually I'm very good with bleach in my hair but as I'm not showing you it kind of went haywire. Because of my ancestry and the fact that I did not leave it in for too long. I look like a cherry burst guitar and I'm very proud of it or embarassed of my dour job.  Anyway I'll show you that one. I'm also hoping to get a Chinese name as well because I like China.  
I have been watching a Chinese Taiwanese TV show called war of dragons is very interesting it's with dolls instead of people but it's very interesting when I do get a hold of My Netflix.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly