China

Hello yi qi Zheng
I would love to be penpals with you my name is Alina don't worry about being very busy these days it happens to me from time to time. I have read up on my Chinese zodiac sign one time he did say snake as well. What are the personality traits of the snake zodiac sign as I'd like to know. Where is acupuncture where we have in Canada and the boading iron balls in Canada as well, The iron balls are supposed to supposedly help with stress and fatigue as well as stomach problems and acupuncture is supposed to help with everything from depression to pain I am supposed to be heard all of that. I am 32 years old I'm gonna pass my 33rd birthday in February 2022 hopefully nothing will be continuing on my van except our friendship. I like the pictures you sent me they're very interesting and I make Book covers out of them as I am also a author for Amazon Kindle direct publishing and I also like China as well. Sure I will keep them close to my heart and I will stop I like the young ones on their IChing yinyng. I was born in Romania but I actually have some Asian in me particularly northern Indian and Pakistani as well as Turkestan, So I am Natalie interested in trying out to begin with. I also like Chinese dramas on Netflix if you have Netflix and there's a lot of them and there's some apps that have Chinese dramas I have not seen a Peking opera yeah but I am hoping to one day I have seen a Japanese A Boogie play on Netflix one so much was very interesting. A little things about my country is that we have everything from every cultures are including China as I said the Chinese stress balls are you iron balls and Acupuncture. I did not know you can read someone's facial features without a computer or the air features without a computer/5 warrior know them more that's very interesting I'm going to send you a picture of my mug my face. And a picture of my ears both of them and I hope I can get some insight on to what my ears look like personality wise in my face is. In Canada we have lots of festivals or exhibits and also shopping an activity is it an a lot of stuff I'm gonna be doing 10 pin bowling as well as other things and also getting tattoos want to be interesting. When everything settles down right now we have vaccine passport so I think things are gonna settle down a little quicker now.
The trees are changing colour where I am at Ormes Canada actually it's very interesting it's called autumn I think you have it as well. How are your legs doing in your country are they changing as well. We have this day at the end of October for Halloween wars simulator ghost first of all example go out at night to get junk food and treats.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly.