♬ 5 ♬

After lunch Riki, Jake and Heeseung gave me a quick tour of the artist rooms, rooms I won't see until, and if, I debut. After that, we went to the basement, where the trainee area is.
"You should start getting to know some of the other trainees too" Jake said.
"Yeah! Let's go to K hyung!" We checked in which practice room he should be in and we went there.

"Hey, guys!" Riki said opening the door slowly.
"Riki! Jake! Heeseung! What are you doing here?"
"Just showing around the place to Niki's sister, K hyung"
"Niki's sister?" another voice asked so we all entered the room and the voice was Ta-Ki's.
"Umi-san, let me introduce you to K hyung, Euijoo, Nicholas, Kyungminie, and Taki. Boys, she's Niki's sister Umi, a try-out trainee"

"Oh uhm Nice to meet you" I said bowing slightly.

Oh shit- I'm in front of Nicholas-
Now I get how Yuuri felt meeting Heeseung but this is way worst! She talked to him briefly during a video call while I'm here standing in front of him!

"You good, Ocean?"
"Ah yeh yeah"
"Nice to meet you Umi-san" K said.
"Hope you'll have a great time for these two months" Euijoo cheered.

"Thank you!"
"Don't worry, we don't bite" Nicholas said.
"How old are you, Umi?" Ta-Ki asked.
"I'm 16 internationally and 17 in Korean age"
"Oh! Me too!" Kyungmin said.
"We'll get going guys! See you around" Heeseung said waving at the group of boys.
"Bye-bye hyung-deul, Riki, and Umi-san!" Ta-Ki said and we left their room and moved on to the next one, guided by Heeseung.

Heeseung knocked on the door and opened it slowly.
"Hey guys?" He said getting the boys' attention "Are we interrupting, Sangwon-ah?"
"Nope, we were just messing around after lunch. What brings you here in the basement, hyung?" A boy said.
"Just showing the trainee area to this newbie right here" he said pointing at me.
"Uhm Hello, I'm Nishimura Umi. Nice to meet you all"

"Nishimura?" A boy asked.
"Yes! She's my Noona!" Riki said with his usual proud look.
"Really, hyung? That's so cool!" The same boy said.
"By the way, I'm Han Jihoon!" And they all briefly introduced.
"We have to go now, see you around mate" he said doing a handshake with who I learned to be Leo, another guy from Australia.
"Yeah see you mate and bye Umi-ssi"

"See you around guys! It was nice meeting you all"
After the end of the tour they gave me, we went back into the artists' area so they could finish their recording session and we could all go home.
While it was Riki's turn, I started talking with the other boys more and getting to know each other in their practice room.
"Umi-ssi how can we call you? Cuz Umi-ssi is too formal" Sunoo asked.

"Uhm, just my name is fine I think? I don't know, but my sisters call me Mimi and Riki is the only one to call me Ocean"
"Cuz that's the meaning of your name, right?" Jay asked me.
"Yeah, but yes, Umi or Mimi are fine or you can come up with another"
"Hmm... What about... Nimi? So you and Niki match!" Jungwon said.
"Woah yeah! That's a nice one!" Jake said.

"Yeah it's pretty! I like it!"
"See 04z think alike"
"02z is the best though" Sunghoon said getting ignored by everyone.
"So it's final! We're gonna call you Nimi!" Sunoo said clapping his hands.