♬ 30 ♬

"I'm not his sister"
"I figured it out" he said as we sat on the couch of the trainee lobby.
"W-what do you mean? Did you know it? H-how?"
"Yeah, that night when they left us sleeping on the couch. You sleep talked..."
"Ah right... I sleep talk"
"You said something like 'I know I'm not their sister', almost shouting before waking up"
"I... Said that? Oh god..."

"Then I did some research. I saw Konon's birthday on her Instagram bio and I thought that your locker combination was yours"
"Oh... I should change my locker combination then... In case Riki or the others need to know it"
"Who else knows it?"
"The girls, Konon and now you too"
"Hm I see... Well... Uhm... What are your lessons tonight?"
"We should've had English classes but Mrs. Go took a few days off, so we're finishing way earlier"

"What time?"
"By 10 pm. Why?"
"Perfect. Let's go grab some food together"
"But why?"
"It's your birthday! You should celebrate it somehow"
"Hm fine"
"See you later, Daeyangie"
"Later, Jongseong oppa" he left as I placed my parents and Konon's gifts in my locker and then changed the combination of it.

14-05-04...

By 10pm we finished our last class and we were ready to go to the dorms when I remembered Jay wanted to treat me to food for my birthday. We went to the lobby and saw Sunghoon and Jay talking.
"Daeyang! You finished?"
"Hm yes"
"Hello girls" Sunghoon said.
"Hello Sunghoon and Jay sunbae" Nayeon said.
"What brought you here?" Eunwoo asked them.
"I was about to go back to the dorms" Sunghoon said.

"And I'm here to hang out with Umi" he said visibly smiling under his mask.
"Oh" Minah said looking at me in a teasing way.
"Yeah sorry. I forgot to tell you, girls"
"It's fine, just take care Umi"
"Sure. See you later"
"Bye-bye Umi, bye-bye sunbaes"
With that, they all went away while Jay and I discussed where to go and we ended up in a restaurant near their dorms.

"Thank you oppa, I haven't celebrated my birthday in any way before, besides my parents giving me a gift"
"It's nothing, really"
"Here is your food, may you enjoy your Valentine's date" the waiter said placing our food
"Ah- No sir, this is not a date"
"Yeah, we're celebrating her birthday"
"Oh, my bad. I was told to say it to everyone"

"It's ok" and the waiter went away.
"Right it's Valentine's Day"
"Yeah right"
"Got anything for me Daeyangie?"
"Sorry what-" I said almost choking.
"I'm just kidding. Let's just eat before it gets cold"
"Oh ok"

What did he mean by that?
Oh right... Girls give gifts on v-day.
Wait- Was he... Expecting something from me? Ay- No way...

"Thank you again for the dinner, Jay"
"You're welcome. I promise, next time I'll get you a proper birthday gift" he said as we started walking to my dorms.
"Oppa, this was more than enough, really"
"Then I'll make it up on White day" he said clearly smiling under his mask once again.

Stop smiling, it's too much for me! I can't!

"You don't like my smile?"
"Sorry what?"
"Umi, you mumbled it out loud"
"Shit"
"It's ok, I love your smile too"
"W-what-"
"You're pretty dense Hm?"
"What do you mean?"
"I like you" he said in Japanese with a serious yet sweet tone.

"Uh oh... Uhm... You're joking right?"
"Why would I joke about this?"
"Cuz there's no way that my uhm... How to call it, crush? Likes me back"
"Wait, so you don't like Jungwon?"
"Why would I like that annoying cat always roasting and teasing the hell out of me?"

"I saw you two that night. It seemed a deep conversation then you two hugged for a long while"
Then it hit me. That night. He's talking about that night.
"Oh... Well, this is a bit embarrassing to say. That same night, I woke up and I heard your conversation with Sunoo about you liking someone. You said 'Yes, I like her' and from there I couldn't sleep anymore, so Jungwon and I talked a bit" I confessed.

"You couldn't sleep? Because you thought I liked a girl that it wasn't you?"
"Well yeah..."
"Oh... I'm sorry Dae, I didn't mean to make you feel like that"
"It's ok, it was months ago. No need to bring it back"
"So... Now that we know we like each other, what do we do?"