♬ 6 ♬

After their recording session, they practiced for a few hours while I went to the staff to organize my training schedule for next week.

To be honest I'm also trying to not give myself spoilers for their debut album.

Then we all went to their dorms after grabbing some food in a nearby restaurant to eat once back.

"Woah It feels nice finishing a bit early after a while" Jake said stretching his arms.
"Ocean, come here! I'll show you the house!"
"Ok! No need to drag me though"
The first thing he showed me was the kitchen with all the snacks we sent him from Japan, then their clothes and makeup room, and finally their bedroom.

"Since we have a spare bed you can sleep there" Heeseung said pointing at a bunk bed coming back from his turn of showering "I sleep at the bottom one, on my head side there's Jungwonie and on top of his bunk bed there's Jake" he explained.
"Then in front of you, it's me and Sunoo hyung! My bed is this one here but we usually sleep in the same bed"
"Ah yeah your habit of hugging Sola or me when asleep"

"Then that's Jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung's beds. Sunghoon hyung in the upper one"
"Heeseung, thank you for the free bed but I think I can sleep in Riki's bed"
"Yes so I can have a break from him" Sunoo said jokingly entering the room as he finished as well.
"Yay! I get to hug my sis to sleep again!"
"Ok now go to shower, you stinky light pole" I said pushing him out of the bedroom.

After Sunghoon finished using the bathroom, it was my turn as he was the last one.
"Sorry I took a long time" he apologized.
"Oh no no, it's fine" before heading to the bathroom I got my pajama and essentials for skin care.
Once we were all done, fresh and clean, we sat at their dining table and ate what we ordered.
"Riki... Can we exchange dishes?"

"Hm? Is there something wrong with yours?"
"There's... Seafood"
"Oh got it, here's mine. Not a single seaweed in it"
"Thank you, Riki" and we exchanged plates and everyone was confused.
"You can't eat seafood?" Jay asked.
"Oh yeah... Pretty ironic, isn't it? My name means 'ocean' and I can't eat seafood nor fish or shellfish"
"Why though?" Jake asked.

"Noona can't stand the flavor of seafood and fish of any type" and they all nodded understanding.
"So you don't eat even sushi? Or kimbap?" Jungwon asked.
"Nope but I started to try eating some seafood flavored snacks to overcome this"
"You don't have to force yourself though. It's fine not liking some food" Heeseung said sounding slightly concerned.

"Yeah, hyung's right! I don't like shrimps too" Jungwon said.
"Shrimps are ancestors of roaches" Sunghoon suddenly said.
"Agh not this again, hyung!" Sunoo said hitting the older lightly.
"Yeah no- Not gonna have some in a while" Jay said.
"Thanks man, now I don't wanna finish this" Jake said pointing at his plate.

"Ok no, I'll stop trying to like seafood after this one"
We all laughed as we finished eating and after that Riki and I went to bed, Jay and Heeseung too while the others stayed up for a bit more.