♬ 40 ♬

It was Sunghoon's birthday already and tomorrow it would be my brother's. I went to their dorms because we prepared a small surprise party, but I was late already.
"Sunghoon! Sorry for being late but happy birthday!!"
"Thank you, Nimi!"
"Did practice finish early again?"
"Yup" Jay asked as I replied.
After eating, we all did our own thing as we decided to stay over to also celebrate Riki's birthday.

Juyeon, my brother, Sunoo, and Jake were playing in the living room - Jungwon and Heeseung were with Jay and I, while Jinhee and Sunghoon were watching a movie I'm the other room.
"How's filming so far?" Jay asked me as we cuddled on Heeseung's bed who was busy playing with Jungwon on his new computer.
"Hm... Stressing, not gonna lie. But also fun!"

"We caught on cam this one moment of Sehyeol unnie! And I can't wait to go to LA and hang out with Taki and the others, join the LA workshops, go shopping there..."
"Be careful you two, what if Niki suddenly comes in?" Heeseung said.
"Right" I said as I got up from the bed.
"No let's stay like this a little more" he said pulling me down again.

"But Heeseung is right, what if Riki barges in?"
"Aish just do whatever you want you two just shut up. No way I let Heeseung hyung beat me" Jungwon said annoyed because he was losing.
"You heard what the leader said" Jay said smirking.
"He's not my leader though, Jjong"
"Yeah whatever"
I then gave him a quick peck on the lips but he then leaned for a deeper one.

"JUNGWONIE HYUNG! Jake hyung keeps on cheating! Tell him something- Ocean? Jay hyung?"
We looked at the door frame and we all saw my brother standing there in shock.

Fuck you Jongseong!
I knew this could happen...

"Riki wait! I can explain!" I said getting up from the bed, trying to stop him before leaving.

"Niki! Wait!" Jay followed.
We were in the corridor shouting at each other and the others soon came by to see what was happening.
"HOW LONG WERE YOU GONNA KEEP HIDING THIS FROM ME OCEAN?! I THOUGHT WE WOULD TELL EACH OTHER ABOUT EVERYTHING!" He shouted at me in Japanese.
"I'M SORRY RIKI! I WAS PLANNING TO TELL YOU-"

"OH YOU WERE?! THEN WHEN?! WHEN HUH?! YOU WERE LYING THIS WHOLE TIME! NO, I DON'T WHAT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU ALL! ESPECIALLY YOU TRAITOR" He said pointing at the four of us as he ran out of the dorm. I fell to my knees crying.

It was the first time Riki and I had a fight and obviously, it was my fault...

"I'm a terrible sister... He hates liars... Yet I was the first one to lie to him"
"I think I should go look for him" Sunoo said getting his jacket and another one for my brother.
"Wait, oppa. I'll help you search for him" Juyeon said.
"We should all try to search for him. It's really late" Sunghoon added.

"Let's divide then. Sunghoon and Jinhee will go together. Sunoo and Juyeon. Jake and I. You three stay here in case he comes back and let's take all one of his jackets" Heeseung oppa said and they all immediately went to search for the maknae.
"Dae... I'm sorry, it's all my fault. You were right..."
"No Jay, it's mine. I was the first one to lie to him"

"Babe, it was both of us, but I should've listened to you and to Heeseung hyung when he said to be careful" he said pulling me into a tight hug.
"It's the first time that we fought this badly... I feel so bad, I feel like I've failed him as a sister, I'm so stupid"
"Hey hey hey, don't say that. It's normal to have fights between siblings"

"Yes but this is what we've been fearing most since the beginning, Jay! You guys are getting ready for so many things! And I got in between your team!"
"Umi, it's normal to have problems within a group. Trust me, Niki even if he's young, he's still very professional. He wouldn't let personal matters get in between work" Jungwon said.

"And don't worry about me. He might say some things but we all know that deep down he doesn't mean it" Jay said giving me a reassuring smile.
"And we all know that he cherishes the both of you so much" Jungwon added.
"Now let's hope that they find him quickly, that dumbass went out without a jacket in December"
"Shit right! It's his birthday already... M-maybe it's better if I go... I feel like things may get worse if he sees me"

"Let me walk you to your dorm"
"No babe, I also need some time alone..."
"Are you sure?" I just nodded in response.
"Then let me at least call a cab for you"
"Uhm sure... Just tell me if they find him. Please, keep me updated"
"We will, Umi. Now go get some rest"