♬ 35 ♬

"Why'd you do that!"
"I'm sorry Jjong! You're so adorable when you stutter hehe"
"I was planning to make your favorite dish but I guess you don't deserve it"
"No! Why? Oh cmon Jongseong oppa"
"Gosh, I hate you"
"We all know very well you don't"
"Please leave my single eyes out of this" Heeseung said walking in with a towel over his head.

"I overheard the girls yesterday after your meeting at the new building, you're moving out of the dorms?" Heeseung mentioned.
"Yeah they're moving us into a new one where will have rooms for 2 instead of 3 and 4. But it's still in that area"
"Really? That's great! Seems they're very positive about your group Dae"
"Let's hope. This is an important step"

"We're back!" Jake said.
"Happy birthday, Ocean!" my brother said as he tuck me into a tight hug.
"Ouch Riki! Let me breathe!"
"We got late cuz he couldn't choose the 'perfect' cake" Sunoo said teasing the youngest.
"I had to! It's for my lovely sisters!!"
"About Konon, she's not home now. She's with the girls but I guess we can just make a group video call later"

"Hm ok"
"Now go shower, you stinky light pole"
"Yes ma'am" and he went straight into the bathroom.
"Woah there's so much food!" Sunoo said walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah Jay and Nimi cooked more dishes to celebrate"
"I told him that we didn't need this much food but he insisted" I said pointing at the boy I liked.

"You should've seen them earlier. Gross"
"Oh shut up, Won"
"Enough with this. Let's start setting up the food in the living room"
Now that also Jake and Sunoo washed up, we were all gathered in the living room enjoying the food Jay and I finished cooking.
"Happy birthday, Nimi!" they all said.
"Thank you, guys!"
"Here Ocean! Happy birthday!" Riki said handing me a paper bag.

"Riki you didn't have to get me anything! You know I'm ok even without!"
"Just open it!" I then opened the bag.
Inside of it I saw a MacBook Pro box and a small box of AirPods along the box of what looked an ApplePen.
"Nishimura Riki, you're so out of your mind"
"Ocean, you've always been my number one supporter since we were kids and you were the first to push me to my dream that I have now achieved" he started.

"I'm really thankful that you're my sister. Now you're working to your dreams as well and I hope that these will help you from now on. You can use the ApplePen for your iPad and sketch there your choreographies or lyrics. I got you AirPods since you've still been using mom's old ones. And the MacBook Pro is what I've been saving up for the longest time, you've wanted one ever since it came out"

"Mini Jackson you're the craziest brother ever, now get here and give me a hug, stupid kid. Thank you so much Riki. Thank you" I said already crying.
"Here Nimi this one is from all of us" my best friend then said.
"You guys too? Stop I'm gonna cry for real"
"You're already crying though-" Jungwon said before Sunoo covered his mouth.

I opened their gift as well and saw a beanie, a bag, a cap and a bucket hat.
"I get that you guys are now idols but BUYING ME A PRADA BUCKET HAT!? AND A BAG TOO!? You guys are crazy"
"But you love us" Sunghoon said.
"Weirdly enough yes"
"Ok then we're taking back those" Jake said.

"No! Hands off my Prada!"
And we all started laughing.
"No but seriously, thank you so much guys. This birthday was definitely one of the best ones. Thank you" I said before hugging them one by one.
We then cleaned up everything before going to bed.