♬ 8 ♬

The guys went to work as I got ready and also cleaned our dishes. Then I asked their sisters when exactly they'd be here on our group chat that was made after the boys were announced.

EN- Sis

西村海🌊
Unnie-deul
What time will you be here?

박예지⛄️
?
Oh right!
You're gonna tour Umi unnie around

西村みそら 🐒
Hi, Yeji unnie!
Have fun, Mimi!

西村このん🦋
Send a lot of pics!

김소연🌻
We'll be there around 10 am

양예원🐰
Damn being a graduate feels nice

西村海🌊
Hahaha
Ok, I'll see you later!

With that, I put down my phone on the couch and I played some music on the tv. I went into a random account and played the first playlist that was there.

One Ok Rock? He got good taste! Oh- it's Jay's playlist!

As the music went on, I cleaned a bit their super messy dorm. They must be so busy that they don't even get to clean properly.

Soon it was 10 and the doorbell rang.
"Umi? It's us!" Yewon said and I went to open the door.
"Nice to finally meet you in person, unnie-deul"
"Nice to meet you in person too, Nimi!" Soyeon said.
"Shall we go?"
"Yes! Where are we going first?" I said as we went inside the elevator.
"You'll see, you'll see" Yewon said.

We went to all the most popular tourist attractions in the city and we took many pics, which I spammed my Instagram stories with since I won't be active for two months and I kind of have a lot of fans supporting me after they found out that I'm Riki's sister.

"Thank you so much for today, unnie-deul!" I said to them.
"No problem, Umi! You're really fun to be with!" Yewon said.
"Next time, let's hang out all 6 of us, Yeji too" Soyeon said.
"Yes! When Konon and Sola will visit here! Where are we going now?" I asked them.
"We decided to go buy gifts for our brothers since their debut will be soon" Yewon explained.
"Right! 28 days!" I said.

We went to a shopping complex and bought some stuff for us and our brothers.
"Oh my! Umi, you have to try this on!" Soyeon said.
"And you have to try this skirt, Yewon unnie!"
"Ok what about this? We pick one outfit for the other. Nimi does mine, I do Soyeon's and Soyeon does Nimi's"
"Yes!"
"Sounds fun!"

After a while, we finished picking the outfits and we even bought them. Then we went to buy for our brothers: Soyeon bought Sunoo a flannel jacket, Yewon a hoodie for Jungwon and I decided to buy some t-shirts for Riki since he grew so much and some don't fit him much anymore.

Done shopping, we ate at a Korean barbecue restaurant and after that, they walked me back to the dorms.
"Thank you for today, unnie-deul!"
"You're welcome, Nimi"
"Just call us when you need!"
"Surely will do! Aren't you gonna wait for the boys?"
"They'll surely come back lat-"
"Yeah no, never mind" Soyeon said as the elevator opened.

"Ocean!" Riki said hugging me as they all got off the elevator of the building.
"Noona!" The other two boys shouted.
"You're back from the city tour, noona?" Sunoo asked.
"Yup, and we already had dinner"
"Ah also, we don't know if we will be able to see you near your debut date, so here. We bought you something" Yewon said giving a paper bag to Jungwon and the same was done for Sunoo.

"Thank you, noona!" Sunoo said taking out the thing inside.
"I'll open this later, thank you, noona!" Jungwon said hugging his sister.
"We have to go now" Soyeon said.
"It was nice meeting all of you finally! See you all" Yewon waved at them before entering the elevator with Sunoo's sister.