♬ 59 ♬

"Hey lovebirds! Wake up!" Sehyeol said barging inside our room.
"5 more minutes, unnie" Minah whined.
"Umi, wake up your boyfie.  We all know he's a sleepy head"
"Got it, unnie" I said still half asleep.
I got up leaving Jay's embrace and started shaking his shoulder.
"Jjongsaeng, wake up"
"Later, babe"

"If you don't get up in a second, no cuddles next time we see each other. Not even a kiss"
He then got up with a heavy body as he sat up and hugged me still sleepy as I was standing up.
"Fine"
"Cmon, you have a music show and we have to do our dry runs"
"Ok, I'll cook you girls some breakfast then I'll go to my dorms. I'm sure they're still sleeping"

"Thank you, babe"
"Thank you, Jay oppa!" Minah said with a muffled voice because her face was on her pillow.
After we finished eating and Jay went back to his dorms, we went to our debut showcase venue. The stage was pretty big and there were many sits with some lights and banners already. Sometimes having a fangirl CEO is helpful because of Yeona's ideas of being in close contact with our fandoms representatives, we get to organize better with fans and projects.

We went through our first two performances and practiced our first ment then changed outfits, all had to be done as if already live so we changed as quickly we could while the VCR was playing. We were done changing and we were about to run back stage when I've notice Sehyeol suddenly fall onto the ground.
"Hyeol unnie! Girls! Sehyeol unnie fell! Call help! Where's the staff?!" I said rushing to her unconscious body.

"What happened to unnie?!" Minah said panicking.
"I don't know! We were all running back to the stage but she suddenly fall onto the ground! She fainted!"
"Ok I'm here, I'm here" a male staff member said as Skye had called him.
"Ugh! What will we do now?" A female staff member said annoyed.
"Let's call an ambulance, obviously!" Eunwoo said pissed at the staff's behavior.

"Let's bring her to the changing rooms as we wait for the ambulance to arrive" the male staff said.
"Is she going to be ok?" Minah said on the verge of tears.
"Don't worry, baby. Our Hyeolie is the healthiest out of all. She'll be fine" Nayeon said hugging her.
After 10 minutes an ambulance arrived and they took Sehyeol still unconscious at the nearest hospital, but none of us were allowed to go with her.

At least that's what we've been told by that female staff... When Yeona arrived at the venue after hearing what happened she immediately scolded us.
"Why none of you girls went with her?!" She said stressed.
"We wanted to, unnie! But we were told we couldn't!" Minah said crying as she was already unstable emotionally.
"Who said that?!" She said glaring at the staff already and like little kids we all pointed at that female staff from earlier.

"You?! How many times have I told you all to prioritize the girls' health as a group?! You can clearly see that we can't let the dry run go on without a member! And Nyeon is their legal supervisor since their parents are all from outside Seoul!" She said scolding the woman.
Yeona is really the best, she knew how to differentiate from the other companies' ways.

People in this industry might think that we're spoiled but at least we're real to each other and we aren't mistreated nor fatigued.
"It's ok, girls. We'll just get back here tomorrow morning to finish the rehearsals before the showcase" Yeona said.
"I'll personally drive you to Hyeolie" she stated as we took our things and got into one of our 7-seaters vans and she drove us to the nearest hospital.

"Hello, I'm Hong Nayeon, legal supervisor of Byun Sehyeol" Nayeon said at the reception of the hospital.
"Room 142. She's awake now" the nurse told us.
"Thank you, you girls go. I'll just pay the hospital bill" Yeona said.
"First floor, girls" the nurse said showing her eye smile.
"UNNIE!" We all said as we entered the room and saw her finally awake and talking with the male staff.

"What happened?"
"Apparently she's been put into a 'secret diet' program and her body couldn't keep up anymore, so it collapsed" the staff said.
"What?!"
"A secret diet?!"
"What the fuck?!"
"Minah langauge but yes, what the actual fuck?!"
"Please explain, who put you onto that diet program?" Nayeon asked.

"It was a female staff. I think she's a newbie, it was over a month ago. In the morning I could only eat fruits, skip lunch and then for dinner just a protein shake to keep me fit. Then I had to sneak out in the night and ran at least 5 times our neighborhood" Sehyeol explained.
We were all mad, especially Yeona and needless to say that the female staff was fired and will be sued by the company.

The doctors said she could be discharged tonight and that it's not risky to have our debut showcase, she just had to rest in between the songs and that was quickly arranged by adding some extra ments where we will play around the stage and interact with fans.