♬ 17 ♬

"Cmon, open them!"
"Ok ok, but don't shake my arm this much" Jay said as he was the closest to me and I ended up clinging a bit to him while saying that.
"Woah! A hoodie!"
"Yup! Your sister recommended me which one to get you, so you better thank her too"
"Enough 04z time" Heeseung said as he opened his paper bag.
"A plushie?"

"Yes! It's Bambi! Fans always said you resembled it and I've noticed the lack of plushies on your bed. I had to take action on that"
"Uhm..."
"Yes, oppa? Is everything ok?"
"Yeah, just confused as to why you gave me... This?"
"What?"
"It's a pan..."
"Yes and? You needed a new one after Jungwon almost ruined the last one with Sunghoon"

"Yah!"
"Hey! Yeah, no. Remind me to never tell you anything again" Jungwon said.
"Wait- No way!" Jake said as he was holding a bucket hat.
"I hope it fits you but it's one-sized anyways"
Next was Sunghoon and when he opened open his gift the girls arrived.
"Hello sunbaes. Congratulations on your debut" they all said together and then one by one they introduced themselves.

"We were just opening the gifts you helped Nimi prepare, please sit as well" Heeseung said in his usual gentlemanly tone as the girls sat next to me.
"So? Where were we?"
"Ah, my present- Hey! This is-"
"What is it, hyung?" Jungwon asked curiously.
"Some headbands"
"Yeah, your hair always got in the way while practicing"

"It helps a lot, hyung. Trust me!" My brother said patting his friend's shoulder.
"Yay next is me!" Sunoo said ripping the paper bag.
"So? Do you like it?"
"How can't I?! It's a really big set of face masks!"
"Glad you liked them, some are from Japan"
"Woah this is so cool Nimi!"
"My turn!"

"But you already know what she got you"
"Mind your business, hyung" he said all giddy opening his gift "WOAH OCEAN! You bought me t-shirts and... AirPods?!"
"What?!" The other boys said coming closer to take a look at the item.
"Yes, mom and dad bought you a new phone, right? So why not have earbuds to match it with?"
"Thank you so much, Umi"

"You're welcome Riki, you deserve it"
"Thank you so much for the gifts, Nimi" Jungwon said.
"Yes! I love these sheets! I'll make sure to use them all well"
"Yeah me too" Jay said still confused about the pan.
"Thank you so so soooo much Ocean! I love all of this" he said hugging me and jumping around.
"Riki! Riki! Put me down!"
"Thank you again, Daeyangie"
"It's nothing, oppa, really"

"Well guys, I'm so proud of you! Everyone did so great and I can't wait to see your future activities. But sadly we have to go now" Yeona said to the boys.
"We're going to celebrate out, can my sister join us?" Riki asked Yeona and his members.
"For us, it's ok" Jungwon said.
"Yeah sure, after all the girls planned to not practice the whole day"

"Bye girls. See you later at the dorms!"
"Bye-bye unnie!" Minah said as I closed the van's door.
"So... Daeyangie huh?" Jungwon said teasing me.
"I don't know, Jay oppa started calling me that. He said it has the same meaning as my Japanese name"
"Hm... You two are sus either way. First, you call him oppa before of any of us and then a nickname" Sunoo said.
"As if" my brother scoffed.