♬ 61 ♬

The day after our debut, we had our first Music Show. We got up at around noon and got ready to go to Music Bank. At our arrival, the media went feral and fans were screaming our names. Since at our debut showcase people couldn't see us arrive at the venue, there were so many people today. We stopped to take some pictures and interact with fans quickly before getting inside the building.

"Aphrodite! Camera rehearsal in 5 minutes, please reach the backstages" a staff announced as we finished getting ready and then went where we were told to go.
As we got there we met our seniors, Fromis_9, who just finished their camera rehearsal, we greeted them and they congratulated us on our debut and we did for their comeback.

After camera rehearsal, we went back to our waiting room till it was time for our interview with the MCs.
"Hey, Hoon"
"Nimi, nervous?"
"Kinda"
"Don't worry, we all mess up a bit but it's ok, fans find it cute" Sunghoon and I talked a bit before the camera was on.
Three of us were in the front and three on the back: Nayeon was in the center, Minah was next to Wonyoung and I was next to Sunghoon. While Bella was behind Nayeon, Sehyeol behind Minah and Skye was behind me.

"Here we have our next guests!" Wonyoung started talking after their intro.
"Ah yeah! They're my new hoobaes in the company! With their debut single ready to blind us all with their beauty! Welcome!" Sunghoon said as we popped up on the screen.
"1, 2! To world's beauty! Hello, we are Aphrodite!" We said greeting everyone.

After the two stages that we introduced during the live ment with Jangkku, it was our turn to perform. Thankfully everything went well, we finished performing our two songs and went back to our waiting room. We were having some snacks till someone knocked on the room's door.
"Sumi-ssi, you have visitors" a staff said and I looked at who it was.
"Riki!" I said going to hug him as if we didn't see each other just yesterday.

"We're here to film tiktoks" Jungwon said.
"Oh right! I forgot that part" Nayeon said getting up.
"Let's go girls" Eunwoo said as we all got out of the room and went near the famous MuBank stairs.
We did few tiktoks. Bella and Nayeon did one with Heeseung and Jake of their new song, Future Perfect. Riki, Sehyeol and Minah did it of our song.
Sunoo, Jungwon and Skye did one with TFW and lastly Jay and I did it with our second song from today's stage.

"No! Stop messing up! It's left-right-left, baby!" I scolded jay who kept getting the order of the hand movements.

I don't even know if he's doing it on purpose!

"Okay okay babe, I'll stop joking around" he said softly and patting my head.
"Enough with PDA, hyung!" Jungwon said teasing Jay, he was the one filming for us.

Finally, we finished with ENHYPEN and we went to ask other artists around to film tiktoks with us. We did few more tiktoks with some artists there like Lapillus, Fromis_9 and WJSN.
Then we were all called on stage for the winner announcement.
We stood behind Enhypen as we saw how Fromis_9 won this week's MuBank.

Once the confetti popped, the sound startled me and I instinctively held the hands of the person in front of me, which was Jay. He gave my hands a little squeeze in reassurance and I immediately took my hands back, in case someone notices. As the other idols were leaving, Fromis told us to stay a bit before leaving. So we did, we danced with them to the chorus of their song then decided to leave the spotlight on them.