♬ 62 ♬

It was the day we filmed this show along with other Hybe artists. Prior our debut. I think you could hear Minah from miles away when they announced to us that Seventeen and TXT would be there as well.
We arrived at the filming site and we immediately started interacting with all our seniors, most of the time we were talking to Fromis_9's maknae line or ENHYPEN. To be honest, I wanted to interact with Le Sserafim but knowing the big past Sakura and Chaewon had, I felt kinda too shy.

We had some missions and one that The8 picked was to bring the most handsome manager and everyone started then getting their own.
"Let's go! Help me, Umi!" Sehyeol said as we pulled our manager out from our tent and brought him next to Skye since she was the one there for the mission.
"You've got this manager-nim!" We all shouted from our sits.
I then looked around to see the other groups and saw my boyfriend looking at me. When our eyes met he started mouthing some words.
'So you think you're manager is more handsome than me?'
'They said most handsome managers. You're not a manager, dummy!' I said back.

When it was time for lunch, we had to form this very long queue and to get the food we had to solve some problems or answer some questions correctly. It was my turn and I was feeling nervous.

What if I had to read a tongue twister correctly?
I'm not that good in Korean yet!

Luckily it wasn't a tongue twister but it was still a hard question because of some words unknown to me.
"Ah I don't know this one" I heard Kazuha say in Japanese from the back.
"Me neither" I whispered.
"That means height" Jay said getting closer to me.
"Yes, height!" Jiwon added.
"Height of the Namsan tower" Yunjin said in Japanese making me understand.

"How am I supposed to know this?!" I said whining as producer Na said that the time was up.
I went to the bottom of the line and just witnessed Jiwon successfully getting her lunch box, then Jay failed and went back as well. He asked his question to the SVT sunbae and they joked around saying it was Bang Sihyuk and Kim Eana. As we kept waiting we just talked with them: Beomgyu, The8, Seungkwan, Joshua and Hoshi.

"How am I supposed to know how tall is the Namsan tower?!" I kept on rethinking about my question.
"It's ok, Dae. We'll get food at the next question" Jay said showing me that smile I love so much.
"You're from the new girl group, right? Aphrodite?" Seungkwan asked.
"Ah yes, sunbae. I'm Sumi"
"Ah! Niki's sister!" Hoshi said.
"Yeah! He's my little brother"

"I heard you're pretty close to ENHYPEN" Beomgyu said in what seemed a teasing tone with a little smirk.
"Whatever Heeseung hyung told you, don't believe it" Jay said.
"I didn't say anything" he said raising his hands.
"Oh? There's some tea in here" Seungkwan said jokingly.
"Don't worry guys, we know it already" Minghao suddenly said.

"W-what, sunbae?!"
"Yeah... It was obvious. We've seen you together at the company few times" Hoshi said.

Oh gosh... I finally get what they're talking about!

"It's totally fine to date. Just be good at hiding it" Joshua said winking at us.
"I heard you weren't that good at that" Beomgyu said with a reading tone again.
"Look- That happened once and it was Niki" Jay said bickering with Beomgyu.
"Enough you two or the crew will notice!" I said to them two.
"Okay, Dae"
"Living the happy wife happy life thing?" The sunbaes teased him.

Later that day there was a random dance play and I don't know how, but I stayed up till the end just to get eliminated at the very last song, which was Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet sunbaenim.

I never learnt that one!

The other three won and had to split the prizes while I just went back and sat between Skye and Minah.
"You still did good, unnie!"
"Ahh! I was this close!"

After the shooting ended, we were all invited by Lee Hyun, Baekho and Minhyun to have dinner with them in a nearby restaurant and pretty much everyone went.
We occupied the whole restaurant, from the group members to some of the managers and the filming crew.
Their tables could have around 8 people. Nayeon and Bella went with some Fromis_9 members. Minah and I were with Jay, Riki, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Soobin and Taehyun.

Lastly, Skye and Hyeol went with Le Sserafim and the other Fromis_9 members.
Yes, we mixed the tables to get to know each other better.
"Ok Minah, you have to stay calm" I heard her telling herself as Taehyun was sitting in front of her.
On one side it was Soobin, Taehyun, Jay and Jungwon while the other it was Sunghoon, Minah, me and then Riki.

"Oh by the way, Soobin hyung! Did you know that Min-"
"Shut up, oppa!" Minah said stopping Sunghoon from exposing her.
"Fine fine... HyungMinahisamoa" he said anyways.
"Oh really?!" Soobin said surprised.
"That's so cool! Seeing one of our fans sharing our dream!" Taehyun said.

The conversation kept on going and they told us to not be so formal and to not use honorifics with them anymore, just like with the enha boys. As we finished the food we kept talking a bit.
"Hyung, I didn't think you'd be the jealous type, you know?" Riki said looking at my boyfriend.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Ah right! We saw you two earlier! After the manager part" Jungwon laughed.
"Right! Jjong, cmon! they asked for a manager and you're not one"

"Ocean noona and Jay hyung are dating" Riki said to the two sunbaes that were confused
"Oh? I didn't know" Soobin said honestly.
"I knew. It was obvious" Taehyun said instead.
"I know right! They're so obvious at times" Sunghoon said.
"Not them, it's only Jay hyung" Jungwon corrected.
"Right! Oppa always takes glances at her! I hope it won't be seen too much in the shots!" Minah added.