♬ 66 ♬

It was already September and the girls and I had a shoot to do in Japan for a surprise MV for our fans, our Anemones. As the good manager and CEO Yeona is, she made our schedule match with ENHYPEN's one. Here we were, getting mobbed at the airport with some cameras shoved in front of our faces, girls pulling our hair or clothes and reporters shoving their mini mics into our mouths.

"Everyone safe and sound?" Nayeon said counting us girls.
"Yeah unnie, my scalp just hurts a bit. One of those girls tried to pull me out some hair, I think? Agh it hurts!" Sehyeol complained.
"At least no one fell, right?" Bella said and we all nodded.
"Cmon girls, let's get your luggage's checked in, then you can stroll around for some duty free shopping" our manager said and we all just proceeded to get our luggages checked in.

An hour later than us, also my brother's group arrived and we hung out together before boarding.
"Finally, we're off those cameras" Heeseung said pissed off because of those girls moving and trying to get to them.
"Yeah it's a relief but I almost got bald!" Sehyeol said making us all laugh.
"Do you think there are sasaengs on the plane?" I asked.

"From what I know, both our companies bought off all our section for all our staff members and managers, especially the filming crew for our mv" Bella said.
"But I don't understand how fans knew we were here" Minah said.
"Maybe they didn't but they were there waiting for us? Then they saw you girls" Jungwon replied.
"Makes sense"

Once arrived in Japan, the boys immediately went to the filming set for the grand finale of &AUDITION The Howling. While us girls waited for a while to avoid getting mobbed before going to the hotel to rest. What fans didn't know is that we also visited the &boys after the show, we cheered up those who didn't make it and the boys of the lineup.
"Congrats guys!" I said hugging the four boys.

"Thank you, Nimi!" EJ said.
"Congrats to everyone!" Nayeon said as we started giving a handshake to everyone as if we didn't know some of them already.
I knew Jo from his modeling days although we never met, while I met Yuma few times when he was in his old group but we never really talked much.
"For how many days are you guys staying here in Japan?" K asked us.

"We're staying for 2 days only, today and tomorrow" Heeseung explained.
"And you girls?"
"For about 8 days? Yes, 8. We're gonna shoot an MV and also organize some things for our future Japanese promotions" Bella explained.
"But today nothing, then 3 days of shooting, 1 day at the company here and 3 days of rest!" Minah added.
"We'll go visit my family" I said with a smile.

"Really?!" My brother said.
"Yeah we got told about the free time just this morning" Skye said.
"Lucky you, Ocean!"
"But we're staying in your home town the last two days" Minah added.
"So what are you girls doing in the third free day?" Nicholas asked.
"Well... Lover boy over here will be back in Japan to have a special day with lover girl right here" Jungwon said.
"What?! You two!?" The new boys exclaimed surprised.

"Yang Jungwon, I swear-"
"I'm sorry, Nimi!" He said defending himself from my punch on his shoulder.
"Guys, it won't be anything romantic. We're gonna go visit her late parents and I'll also meet her adoptive ones" Jay explained and everyone just nodded.
After saying bye to the Japanese team we all had dinner together and went back to our hotel.

Days have passed and it was already our first day off. Somehow Jay didn't have any problems in traveling back here and no one recognized him, luckily. He got inside the van where I was waiting for him and we got taken to my city.
"How are you feeling, Dae?"
"Fine I guess? I don't know... I'll see their pictures there and I never wanted to see them. My parents knew how I felt about them, so they never showed me their pictures"

"So you don't even know what they look like?"
"Exactly that, I guess we'll see them together. But are you sure you'll be fine with traveling that late tonight? You even have practice tomorrow"
"I can manage, Babe"
For the rest of the drive we slept till the van stopped in front of the Nishimura house.
"We're here kids"
"Thank you. See you tonight"
"Thank you again"

We got out of the van and rang the doorbell. The door almost immediately opened revealing my mother and my little sister.
"Mimi!" Sola said hugging me.
"Hi darling! Come in, come inside" my mom said welcoming us.
"Good morning, aunty" Jay greeted as we got inside and Misora quickly took my luggage.
"Yes baby, don't worry I'll give you what you asked for now" I said laughing.

We made ourselves comfy on the couch as I opened the luggage and gave to my sister what I got in Korea.
"So Jay, how was your flight?" Mom asked.
"All good aunty, didn't even get mobbed"
"Oh that's nice, dear! By the way, I got all you asked for your picnic in the kitchen"
"Thank you, mom! But where are Konon and dad?"

"Your dad is buying something while your sister is at work, for her brand"
"We'll get the picnic stuff now, mom, and head to the park"
"Sure, darling. Have fun you two and call us if you need anything"
"See you later Mimi and Jay!" Sola said.
"Aunty, can I ask you to buy some meat? I'll pay you later, I wanna cook for all of you"
"Sure dear, just send me a list of what you need" He just nodded as we took our stuff and headed out.