⓿➌

After getting forced to eat breakfast by her father, she thought he left for work

After getting forced to eat breakfast by her father, she thought he left for work. She hugged her diary tight and peeked around the halls just to be careful and didn't see him anywhere. So she ran to her favourite place, the backyard.

As she was running, she saw that the door of her father's office was slightly opened. She heard his voice and froze on spot. It seemed that he was talking on the phone with someone.

"Yes, I'll be home for two weeks." When she heard that, she was shocked, so he's going to be home for two weeks and he will be the one feeding her during that time? She heard footsteps, meaning that her father was coming out of his office. She looked around and then decided to run back to her room.

But it was too late, her father came out and saw her running in the big hallway.

"Coco!" He called in a serious and loud voice. The girl froze on spot once again and looked back.

"Yes, d-daddy?" She replied in her high pitched voice.

"Come here." He ordered. The little girl gulped and walked to her father while looking down. Her father couldn't help but chuckle to himself seeing her all shy and scared like that. When she came closer to him he bended down and lifted her up in his arms. Coco was shocked.

"Why were you running?" He asked. The girl only whimpered but didn't reply.

"Where were you going?" He asked again.

"Backyard..." She replied. He sighed, she noticed how her dad looked really sleepy.

"You really love that backyard?" He asked, she just nodded in response. He looked at her diary which she was tightly hugging. He felt those emotions again that he felt while reading that diary last night. The little girl thought that he would let her go but he started walking.

"Let's go to your backyard." He spoke. She kept looking in his tired eyes and decided to ask him if he has even slept.

"Daddy?" She called.