➊➋

Senju went home with her brother Takeomi who was driving and observing his little sister who was really quiet

"Is everything okay, Senju?" He spared a glance at her somewhat worried face.

"Can I call Hinata and Emma? Also Haruchiyo? I want to discuss something..." She asked.

"Yeah, of course." Takeomi didn't bother asking since he knew he was going to find out anyway. Senju messaged both girls to come to her brother's mansion and also called Sanzu.

"What's up, annoying?" Sanzu asked in a mocking tone.

"Haruchiyo, get your ass at Takeomi's mansion, you have some explaining to do!" She replied in a serious tone.

"Ugh, fine." Sanzu sighed and hung up.

When they arrived at the lavish mansion, Takeomi went in his room to smoke while Senju waited for the two ladies in the lounge. Surprisingly, Sanzu arrived before them.

"So, why'd you seem pissed?" Sanzu rested his head on the couch.

Hinata and Emma entered and knew something was up when they saw Sanzu.

"So, what was the emergency?" Emma asked as she sat on the lavish black couch along with Hinata.

"I met up with Mikey's daughter today... and she said some weird stuff..." Shivers went down Sanzu's spine because he knew where this was going.

"Coco!" Emma got nervous.

"Oi, did that shrimp get played by another woman, on top of that, he didn't know that Coco was his daughter?" Senju furiously asked.

"Don't say shit about him, he's been through enough the past month." Sanzu replied.

Takeomi came out of his room while smoking and sat next to his younger brother, intrigued by the conversation they were all having.

"Explain." Senju folded her arms.

Sanzu knew that he couldn't get out of there so he sighed and told them everything, Emma and Senju were the most shocked to hear about what he was saying.