➊➏

The next morning, Mikey woke his baby up because she had to eat and get ready

The next morning, Mikey woke his baby up because she had to eat and get ready. He sat up and first kissed her forehead because she was too cute.

"Coco, wake up, baby." He poked her cheek.

"No!" She changed her side, he was shocked.

"Doesn't baby wanna see her aunt?" He asked. She opened her eyes a little and then turned back to her father. She looked grumpy.

"Is my princess okay?" He put his hand on her forehead.

"Daddy, I saw those men again... what if they get me?" She started tearing up. He clenched his other fist and sighed.

"Baby, let me tell you something.." He smiled and picked her up, putting her in his lap. She hugged his chest while she silently sniffed.

"As long as daddy's around, no one's gonna touch you..." He looked down and smiled at her.

"No one will ever dare to touch you." He pinched her nose.

"I won't make that mistake again!" He thought.

"I love you, daddy!" A tear fell down her eyes.

"Aww, don't cry! Daddy loves his princess too." He gave her kisses on the face and then started tickling her. She started laughing out loud. He stopped and then tickled under her feet.

"Do you like that?" He chuckled.

"Y- *laugh* yes *laugh*" She kept laughing. Her cute sounding laugh made his day. He then finally gave her to Eiko to get her ready and then they'll do breakfast together. He decided to finally eat as well.

After she was finally dressed up, Eiko took her to the dining room where her father was in his usual black clothes while she was dressed like a princess. Their breakfast was on the table. Coco had milk and pancakes while Mikey ate his eggs.

Eiko decided to clean her closet in the meanwhile, she was happy that Coco is being taken good care of, but she also had something to confess soon.