➊⓿

WARNING: mentions of rape

"Look, she's opening her eyes

"Look, she's opening her eyes..."

"Should we tell boss?"

"Leave it, he's busy."

"She'll die anyway."

When the little girl heard the word 'die', She fully opened her eyes in shock and saw two men smirking at her. She tried to speak but her mouth was covered with a handkerchief.

"What are you going to do?" They laughed. Tears stormed out of her eyes, she couldn't move, she couldn't speak, it was over for her.

"Hey, should I do it to her?" One of them asked the other.

"You idiot, if boss finds out she was raped, he might kill you. He strictly told us not to make any moves until he orders us to." He slapped his back.

"Then let's leave her for now." Both of them left her in the dark room all alone.

"What's that word they were saying?" Coco thought to herself.

Two days have been passed and the girl hasn't seen any light, she hasn't even eaten nor drank water, at this rate, she'll die. Well, that's what Hanma is planning, he wants her to die like that.

Hanae knew about all of this since they planned to kidnap Coco the day she went to see him. They needed an opportunity and they got it. But Hanae had a bad feeling that something bad will happen soon.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Mikey has been doing all that he can to find his daughter. He hasn't slept in two days and has been driving at all shady places he knows just to find his daughter. He hasn't even gone home so he has no idea what's going on. Eventually, he had to go home as Sanzu and Kakucho forced him to rest, but he just went to his office and started calling people for anything.