⓿➏

During the whole car ride, the little girl was sleeping in her father's arms

During the whole car ride, the little girl was sleeping in her father's arms. Mikey wouldn't stop staring at the child, the events taken place before were playing in his head again and again. It was clear that she doesn't like being in Hanae and Ayaka's presence. But what is he going to do about it now?

"I guess I should get that DNA test..." He mumbled.

As the car was entering inside the mansion, Mikey decided that it was for the best that he didn't wake her up, or else she might feel scared again. He quietly got out of the car and went inside.

Thankfully, there wasn't any sight of Hanae and Ayaka, so he immediately went to her room.

"Her room's so far away from ours..." He thought as he was standing in front of the door. Eiko came from the other side and was about to call Coco but saw that she was sleeping. Mikey put a finger on his lips signalling Eiko to keep quiet or she'll wake up.

He quietly opened the door and tucked the little angel in bed. He signalled Eiko to come back later, and sat in the bed beside her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He decided to answer some emails but noticed that her diary wasn't on her table. He opened her first drawer and it was resting inside.

He looked at Coco making sure she doesn't wake up for as long as he's taking a peak inside. He took out the dairy and opened it, reading the latest entry she wrote.

╔═════════════════════•| ✿ |•═════════════════════╗

Dear Diary,

I didn't have any time to write at all, so I'm writing this today. Yesterday, I
went to the amusement park with daddy and Ayaka, it was a really bad
day for me, daddy was with Ayaka all the time, and they had fun on every
ride while I was just sitting with his body guard. I was really jealous
because I didn't have anyone to have fun with.