⓿➍

Today was the day all freedom and love would be stripped away from Coco

Today was the day all freedom and love would be stripped away from Coco... Why? Because Ayaka and her mother were coming back from where they were gone to. The little girl wasn't surprised when her father didn't show up to feed her breakfast, he stopped coming after a week, she was a bit relieved but felt lonely again.

She climbed on her couch and looked at the gate from her window. She saw a big black car entering inside and Mikey standing with his hands in his pockets. Ayaka came out of the car and went running to her father who hugged her and then lifted her up, like he used to do to Coco. He was smiling and laughing and also kissed her forehead.

Her heart felt heavy, she couldn't bare to see it anymore so she jumped off of her couch and went back to her bed and looked at her diary which was resting on her nightstand. She grabbed her diary and pen, and opened the diary. As she was about to write, she sighed.

The anxiety talking over her because of Ayaka wasn't letting her do anything. She still had hope that her father might love her, why wouldn't she? She's a kid, of course she'll think like that, but only fate knows what's going to happen. She still found the motivation to write her thoughts in her diary when her door was suddenly opened.

Her father entered with Ayaka in his arms startling the little girl.

"Coco." He spoke with no emotion while Ayaka was giving her a disgusted look. The girl thought she was going to be kicked out of her house or something. She gulped and controlled her tears.

"Get ready, you're going to the amusement park with us." He ordered.

"W-what?" Coco was utterly shocked.

"You have 20 minutes." With that, he left her room. She started crying a little.

"I don't wanna go with her." She whined.

After Eiko helped her get ready, she took Coco outside where Ayaka and Mikey were waiting for her. She really didn't want to go. Mikey went in and sat inside the car with Ayaka in his car, Eiko helped Coco go inside from the other side and then the driver took off.