⓿➎

The next morning, Mikey woke up to see the little one next to him quietly writing in her diary

The next morning, Mikey woke up to see the little one next to him quietly writing in her diary. She was so focused, he found it really cute. His big finger went to her cheek and he poked it. Coco flinched and looked at her dad looking at her with a small smile and eyes barely open.

"G-good morning, daddy!!" She nervously smiled. He sat up and Coco immediately closed her diary, making him chuckle.

"Good morning, little one!" He side hugged her.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." He replied while finger combing her hair.

"Good!" She smiled.

"How are your legs?" He asked.

"I don't know, I haven't moved yet." She replied.

"Well, I have to take you to the doctor today so I'll send Eiko to feed you and get ready, hmm?" He spoke.

"Alright daddy, make sure you eat too!" She replied.

"I will." He chuckled and got out of the bed. He actually felt rested and fresh today. He went outside and saw Eiko coming with Coco's breakfast. She was surprised to see him come out of her room early in the morning.

"Make sure she eats everything, and get her ready after." Mikey ordered.

"Y-yes, sir." Eiko nervously looked down and went to her room.

As Eiko entered, she saw the little girl happily writing on her diary, she looked in a good mood and wasn't her usual quiet and scared self.

"Coco, I brought breakfast!!" She smiled.

"Oh, thank you!" She smiled and patted the bed.

Eiko placed the tray on the bed and sat herself to feed the little girl. It was omelette and milk.

"Do you know daddy slept with me last night?" Coco had the most biggest smile on her face.

"He did?" Eiko lit up as well.