➊➌

Mikey woke up earlier than usual, but his grumpy mood changed into a calm and happy one once he saw Coco sleeping like a cute baby she is

Mikey woke up earlier than usual, but his grumpy mood changed into a calm and happy one once he saw Coco sleeping like a cute baby she is. He took out his phone and took a couple of pictures of her.

"Come to think of it, her toys are going to get delivered today..." He thought to himself.

"Let me decorate her new room as a surprise." He felt so excited.

He called Senju because she's the only one Coco talks about and asked her for a favour.

"What's with you calling in the morning?" She asked in a tired voice.

"I want you to babysit my daughter for a day... I have to go shop for her surprise." He went straight to the point.

"DROP HER AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" She shouted over the phone.

"Jeez, a little low on the volume, she's sleeping right now." He scratched his nape.

"Aww, cute baby!" Senju giggled.

"I'll drop her at Takeomi's house when she wakes up, and keep her away from Sanzu." He spoke.

"She's probably afraid of him." Senju chuckled.

"She is." Mikey chuckled as well.

After the call, Mikey went to bed again to look at his daughter while she quietly slept. He kept thinking about last night events, he also took a mental note to go visit Hanma in his new home.

Coco woke up 2 hours later at 11pm and Mikey told him that she'll be going to pretty lady's house today because he was busy. She started jumping on the bed from excitement.

"Be careful, you'll fall!" Mikey scolded.

"Daddy, catch me!" She giggled and jumped her way to her father who standing at the edge of the bed. As soon as she came near him, he immediately caught her in his arms and hugged her tight. She was laughing out loud, her cute laugh made the man's day.

"Go get ready, princess." He put her down and she ran outside to her room while giggling with excitement.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." He chuckled.

Coco wore a blue dress with a ribbon in middle and drove off with her father to the Akashi mansion while obviously sitting on his lap, facing him. On the way, her father wouldn't stop poking or pinching his little one cheeks, he found her really cute.

"Daddy, I love you." Coco gave a big smile.

"Daddy loves you too, baby." He kissed her forehead.

Shortly after, they arrived at Senju's house and all three siblings were waiting for Mikey to come out of his car. Senju looked the most excited out of all three. He came out of the car with Coco in his arms and Senju ran to them.

"Hello princess, how are you?" Senju looked at her dress and melted in the cuteness.

"I'm fine, how are you, pretty lady?" Takeomi and Sanzu looked at each other and Sanzu scoffed.

"From where is she pretty?" He mumbled while trying to control his laughter.

"What?" Senju turned her head around with vein popping out on her forehead.

"You both are acting like kids." Mikey sighed.

"Shut it, shrimp." Senju replied. Mikey just rolled his eyes and smiled at his kid.

"I'll be going now, be a good girl." He kissed her forehead.

"Bye bye, daddy. Make sure you eat!!" She kissed his cheek, making him chuckle.

"Oh, and make sure you don't feed her too many treats." Mikey warned Senju.

"Where's the fun in that?" Senju took Coco in her arms and nuzzled her nose with her.

"Senju..." All three men muttered.

"Alright, I get it." She rolled her eyes.

"Pretty lady, you look.... pretty!" Coco giggled.

Senju looked at her short pink dress that she was wearing and blushed with a smile.

"You look cute too, come on, let's go inside." Coco looked at her father one last time and waved at him.

"Stay young always." Mikey smiled.

"Wow, didn't expect you to be such a good dad." Takeomi chuckled.

"Don't you think.... She needs a *ahem* mom?" Sanzu asked.

"Don't get your hopes up, I wouldn't want you as her uncle." Mikey shook his head and sat inside his car.

"Think about it, your daughter loves her." Sanzu yelled.

"I don't." Mikey glared from his window as the car drove off.

"Blunt as always..." Sanzu sighed.

"Don't worry, he's the type of man to grant any wish for his daughter." Takeomi chuckled.

"I'm gonna go play with the little princess." He went inside.

"I guess I'll go too..." Sanzu excitedly followed his older brother.

.   *         ˚ * ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹    .   ✧ . *
. ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚                   

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   
*                      ˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ .           ⊹       .
✧ . * . ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   *      
˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤ . ⊹    .
✧ . * . ˚    ·   
*
.            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════