⓿➒

"From now on, you'll be with me

"From now on, you'll be with me." Mikey spoke as he put the little girl on the bed. He was really pissed, why wouldn't he? He found out that his wife was cheating on him and his kid wasn't even his, and then his daughter got lost and then he saw the people he really didn't want to.

Coco was worried about her father, she has never seen him this angry.

"Daddy, are you okay?" The girl asked. Mikey sighed and sat down on her bed.

"Yes sweetheart, I'm fine." He patted her head.

"But you look angry." Coco mumbled.

"Sweetheart..." Mikey sighed again. "I'm not well right now."

"Oh." Coco looked down.

"You should rest." She smiled, he chuckled but he really wasn't in the mood to sleep, rather, to scream and shout at Hanae.

"I'm not tired." He replied.

"Hmm." The little girl started thinking of possible ways she could lift her father's mood but nothing was coming in her mind.

"Where is Eiko?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, she went home, Kaku-chan said that I was going to be with them all day." Coco replied.

"So you haven't eaten anything since this morning???" Mikey raised his voice a little.

"I'm fine, daddy." She smiled.

"No." He picked the girl in his arms.

"Have you ever had dorayaki?" He asked.

"Yes but, mommy would never let me have it all the time, she said I would get addicted." She folded her arms and pouted.