⓿➐

A FEW DAYS LATER

A FEW DAYS LATER

As Mikey was getting ready for somewhere, he saw Hanae get out of the closet. He was confused to see her zooming around everywhere.

"What's wrong with you?" He raised a brow through the mirror.

"I have to go see mom, she's not well, I'll also be taking Ayaka with me." She replied as she hurriedly grabbed her phone which was resting on the bed. Mikey didn't reply for a moment.

"I see..." He gave her a suspicious look. As she went out of the room, he took out his phone, and called one of his bodyguards.

"Follow them." He ordered.

He then looked at the time on his phone and it was 10 am.

"I should wake her up."

Mikey quietly entered Coco's room to see that she was sleeping comfortably in her bed while hugging her beg teddy's leg for comfort which was just sitting with that horrifying smile on his face, at least that's what it looked like to Mikey, it was creeping him out.

"I should do something about that teddy of hers..." He muttered.

He went and sat on the bed, his heart melted seeing Coco sleep like that, she looked so cute, he took a picture on his phone while smiling to himself.

"My cute little angel." He thought.

His big hand went to her head and he gently stroked her hair.

"Coco, wake up. You have to go with me today." He spoke in a low voice. The girl mumbled something and then went back to sleep.

"What did Hina prescribe her, she's been sleeping a lot ever since she started taking those medicines. Is she giving my daughter drugs?" He asked himself.

"Coco!" He called in a strict voice to which she immediately opened her eyes and sat up.

"Go-goo-good morning, daddy." Her eyes were closing again and again. He grabbed her shoulders and smiled at her.