4 ..... galat nahi hai .....

"Kashti Pawar hai ye Jeevan humara...
Kahin  Sapne saje hai...Kahin tanhai ka Sahara...
Haan dar lagta hai is samaj ki soch se...
Bus tu Saath reh...tera Saath lage sabse pyara...."

***************************************

The brightness in the haveli lifted.......the yellow flowers stamped on the walls were making the haveli look more breathtaking.....the lights and the smiles on every face were describing the start of a new journey....the journey every boy and girl waited...the journey of new relations and a fresh start...

During the happy faces were ready to start the function...someone was missing... Where is she?... She is the one who will bring joy to the function... She is the pride of house....the princess of the house... Where is she????

A sweet with a bright smile sat near her window... Wondering what life has done to her... The dream she saw was shattered a long time ago... And now she is afraid to face society just because they will taunt her... Why??... Was it her false? ... Absolutely no... Never...

Her Terence broke with the thud on the door...

"Didi...Chalo sab wait kar rahe hai function chalu hone wala hai..." Priyansh said opening the door.

"Nahi priyansh Aaj nahi... Main nahi chahti ki meri wajah se function kharab ho Jaye ..." Bondita said

"Didi there and se function kharab nahi...Balki or accha ho jayega....." priyansh said pulling.

"Nahi priyansh. Main nahi chahti meri wajah se baba ko much bhi sunna pare..."
Bondita said leaving his hand.

"Par didi.."priyansh tried to say.

"Priyansh, please...Tujhe meri Kasam..." bondita said

Eventually, he lost...lost from her sister again...   He wasn't angry with her sister... The thing he was upset about was... Her sister was not attending the function due to this cruel society.....

Anirudh was leaving his room for the function when he heard some sobs near
Bondita's room .....he felt someone is inside...he went inside and found bondita sobbing hugging a pillow...

"Bondita..." He called

She quickly got up and wiped her tears...

"Ji birristara babu....." she said with trembling voice hiding her tears.

"Main andar aa jau??" He asked

"Ji... Apko Kuch chahiye ..." She asked

"Nahi... Par tum function mein kyu nahi Gayi ... Or ro kyu rahi ho..." He asked

"Kuch nahi... Bus man nahi hai..." She said

"Thik hai.. Agar Mujhe nabi batana chahti to koi baat nahi ...par function mein to chal sakti ho na..." He said..

"Nahi ... Mera man nahi... Mujhme nahi hai himmat ki main baba ko phirse jhukte dekhu.." she said

He sensed something is fishy..but he didn't wanted to force her to tell her...afterall its her personal matter...

"Accha ek baat batao... Tumhare liye samaj jyada manya rakhta hai.. ya tumhara parivaar or unki khushi..." He asked...

"Ofcourse mera parivaar... Ye samaj kisi ka sagga nahi hai... Aaj yaha hai kal kahi or.. par parivaar to sabke sath hai na...." she said looking at him.

"To ek baat batao... Tumhare baba khush honge agar tum function mein nahi jaogi to... Jaise tumhare liye ye tumhara parivaar hi sab kuch hai.. waise hi unke liye bhi samaj ki baaton se jyada tum manya rakhti ho na..." He said..

Bondita thought for a while and smiled at him....

"Aap sahi keh rahe hai... Mujhe jana chahiye ...or aaj ye bondita bahut himmat dikhayegi... Aaj main sirf function mein hi nahi jaungi... Balki waha jakar sabka samna bhu karungi.... Kyuki soch badalni hai... Or iski shuruwat ghar se karni hogi...." Bondita said

"Bravo...i am proud... Pata hai.. tum jaisi ladkiyon ko aage badhane aya hu main... Main chahta hu har ladki apne hak... Apne samman ke liye lade..." He said with smile...

He left the room... Bondita too got ready as her makeup was ruined from crying....

"Impossible...." priyal mummered

"Kya hua priyal kya impossible..." Rishab asked

"Dada...didi aa rahi hai... Abhi to chila rahi thi main nahi aungi ....aisa..." Priyal said.

Everyone attention went towards the stairs...

Bondita descended wearing a beautiful yellow lehenga...she was looking breathtaking..... Yes she was wearing makeup but her real makeup was her smile ......yes she was smiling....

She came down and made an instant eyelock with anirudh and went away smiling.. he too smiled back which didn't went unnoticed by priyansh.

"Wow didi... Beautiful...." Priyansh said.

"Thank you.." bondita said

"Aye.... Thank you ki bacchi kaha thi... Kab se tere chakkar mein aise baitha hoon..." rishab teased her

"Accha... Tujhe kya hai... Bus baal jhataka ke aa gya hai..... Hum ladkiyon ko tyar hona padta hai..huh... Bandar." She said

Everyone laughed...

"Chal chal... Bahut hua.. haldi laga.. pagol ladki...."  Rishab said

Bondita made faces and everyone laughed...

She took mango leafs and dipped in haldi...and roughly rubbed it on rishabs face...he frowned.. and she showed him tongue 😛...... Everyone admired the brother sister duo....

"Dekhi to kitni besharam hai...itna sab kuch ho gya..phir bhi ek sikan na ayi iske chehre par...." some women gossiped among themselves...

"Hn bilkul... Aise has rahi hai mano kuch hua hi nahi..." Other women said..

"Pata hai itna sab kuch ho gaya... Phir bhi humne isse apni bahu banana chaha ...par akad to dekho...mana kar diya....huh..." A women said...

Now bondita lost all her patience .... She was hearing their gossip for so long...but not anymore.. she stood up and went towards the women and tapped her shoulder...

"Kaki ji... Kaisi hai app.. " she said smiling...

"Bahut acchi hai hum ..." the women replied

"Or batayiye kaisa chal raha hai apka dhandha..." She asked

"Koun sa dhandha..." The women asked

"Woi... Dusri ki niji zindagi mein tang adane ka..." Bondita said frowning a little...

(Rcs know about bondita's past except anirudh as he was in london at that time.)

"Laga chouka...." priyansh said splitting out the drink(non alcoholic) he was happy ...and laughed..

(Priyansh, som, batuk,anirudh and priyal were sitting together )

"Kaisa chouka priyansh" asked confused anirudh

"Are dada... Dekhna ab didi unka kya haal karti hai.." priyansh said..

Anirudh chuckled at his statement and turned to see bonditas move......

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Kaisa laga ajka part....

Kya hoga bondita ka agla jawab...

How will anirudh react on knowing bondita's past..

For more stay tuned ❤️