19....kuch baatein...

The gunshot was heard.. taking away everyone breath...

Anirudh felt a pain and his shirt got drenched in red.....

"Bondita.........." He shouted..

Bondita... Got shot...she came infront of anirudh...
Anirudh held her ....preventing her from falling...

He made her lie on his lap...

"Bondita .. bondita utho... Ankhe kholo...." He said patting her..

"An.an.anirudh ji....main... Main..." Bondita tried to speak...

"Som... Gaadi nikalo.... Jaldi...."  Anirudh shouted ...

Som and priyansh rushed to bring the car....

"Anirudh ji ..." Bondita tried to speak....

"Hn bondita.. bolo ... Yahi hu main....." He said and held her hand....

"Aapko.. aapko.... Lagi to nahi...." She asked in faint voice...

"Bakwass mat karo.... Kya jarurat thi beech mein ane ki..." He scolded .

"Daat.... kyu.... rahe..... hai....." She said in breaking voice...

"Marte... hue... admi.... ko..... koi.... daatta... hai... kya..." She said shuttering

"Bakwass band karo... Kuch nahi hoga tumhe... Main kuch hone hi nahi dunga.. " he said and lifted her in bridal style and made her sit at back seat of car...her head was on his lap and was continuously patting her so she don't faint .....

"Anirudh ... Ji.... Main... Aapse . Kuch ... Kehna..." Bondita tried to speak ...

"Baad main bondita...." He said and patted her...

"Sun... Lijiye... Pata ...nahi... Mauka... Mile.... Na....mile....." She said..

"Chup raho... Aisa kyu keh rahi ho... Jaan leni hai kya meri....." He said crying....

"Sun...lijiye na....." she pleaded...

He wiped of his tears....

"Bolo.. " he said and held her hand...

"I...... Love..... You....."  She mummered and fainted...

"Bondita....bondita..." He patted her to wake her up....

"Jawab to sunlo...... I love you too..... Sun lo...." He said patting her...and cried...

Som and priyansh too became emotional....

A room filled with silence suddenly felt alive... When a girl opened her eyes ...

She felt a huge paint near her shoulder.... Yes... That were the gun shot happened..... She turned to have a look and found a beautiful soul resting beside her holding her hand..... She smiled at him... And mad a movement.. disturbing his sleep....... He lifted his head and looked at her with teary eyes....he went near her and kissed her forehead...

She felt his lips on her forehead and smiled .... suddenly she felt and immense pain in her shoulder and screamed..

"Aah...." Bondita shouted .

"Bondita... Kya hua... Dard hora hai... Ruko main doctor ko bulata hu...." Anirudh said and rushed to call doctor...

"Doctor... Doctor...." anirudh came outside...

Everyone get alerted and went near him....

"Kya hua anirudh babu.... Thik to hai na bondita..." Priyansh asked.

"Han anirudh kya hua....." Kaka too asked...

"Wo use hosh aa gaya.... Dard ho raha hai use.." anirudh said...

Everyone rushed inside the room and saw bondita...

Sumati went near her and patted her head...

"Tu thik hai na...meri bacchi..." Sumati asked crying...

"Han maa.....thik...thik... Hu..... Bus haath mein... Aah..." Bondita again shouted...

"Aap sab hatiye.... Mujhe check karne dijiye...." Doctor enterted and examined her.....

"Good... Improvement hai... But apko dhyan rakhna hai... Haath par plaster rahega 1 month tak and complete bedrest...till 45 days atleast...." Doctor exclaimed

"Ab to iska kamre  se bhi nikalna band... Wow.. ab tere sare rasogulle mere..." Rishab teased her to lighten the environment...

Bondita frowned at him and everyone laughed....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️...

I know chota chapter hai..but will try to update soon....

Baki ki books evening tak update ho jayenge...

For more stay tuned ❤️