13... date ya.....

Bondita reached at court and waited outside for anirudh as his assistant told her that he is inside the courtroom as hearing is going on....

She went outside and sat on the waiting share ...she took out her diary and started revising some of her points of article....but suddenly she felt an unknown gaze on her... She felt uncomfortable with the gaze and looked around... She found a man looking at her sheeply...

She ignored it and continued to do her work .. she again felt his gaze and saw him coming closer...

She felt nervous and stood up... But man continued to move forward...

She took a long breath and looked at him with confidence....

"Kya hai ... Kab se dekh rahi hu ghure jaa rahe ho... Ghar par maa ya behan nahi hai kya..." Bondita said in anger...

"Are... Hai na.. maa behan sab hai.. bus ek patni ki kami hai... Mashaallah kya husna hai.. man kar raha hai tumhe hi bana. Lu..." He said trying to touch her..

Bondita jerked off and slapped him hard....

He became angry..

"Aye .. itni himmat teri..." He held her hand breaking one of her glass bangle.. she tried hard to free herself from his clithes but failed..

"Are koi kuch kehta kyu nahi.... Madad kijiye meri.. aah..." Bondita shouted for help...

But no one came forward for help ...she somehow freed herself from his clithes and again slapped him... She pushed him making him fall on ground... He tried to get up but bondita put her feet on his hand making him scream in pain....

She beated him to blue and made him stand grabbing his collar...

"Kisi bhi naari ko kamjor or besahara mat samajhna... Nari dugga hai... Or wakt ane par ye dugga kali rup bhi le sakti samjhe ". She said and pushed him..

Someone grabbed him again by collar and slapped him hard...

"Naari ka apman karne wala mard insaan nahi hevaan hota hai ". He said and pushed him towards bondita feet..

"Anirudh ji.." she looked at him..

"Bondita..." He said softly

"Maafi mango abhi...." anirudh said in anger to the man...

"Maaf ..maaf kar dijiye... Ajke baad kabhi kisi aurat par buri nazar nahi dalunga.." the man apologise

Anirudh grabbed him by collar and pushed him outside...

He came back and looked around ... He found so many people watching the scene..

"Or aap sab... Kaise insan hai app .. wo admi ek aurat ko ched raha tha.. uske sath jabardasti kar raha tha or aap sab tamasha dekh rahe the...use bachane ke bajaye tamasha dekh rahe the.... Are agar aaj bondita ki jagah apke ghar ki bahu beti hoti to kya tab bhi tamasha hi dekhte..." Anirudh shouted at the top of his lungs

The crowd downed their faces... suddenly anirudh felt a hand on his shoulder.... He turned around and found bondita  standing there with tears in her eyes......his anger vanished as soon he saw bondita....he saw her injured hand and took her to his cabin....

He held her hand  and moved towards his cabin making the crowd frown....

"Are kaisi besharam ladki hau... Dekha kaise anirudh babu ka haath pakad rakha hai..." one of them said....

"Hn or anirudh babu bhi badi tarafdari kar rahe hai uski... Kahi ye unki premika to nahi...." Other exclaimed...

"Lagta to wohi hai... Trilochan babu se baat karni hogi ..." Man said..

"Sahi kaha or uss ladki ke parivaar walo se bhi..." Other said .

"Jyada dard to nahi ho raha..." anirudh asked while apply medicine on her hand...

"Nahi anirudh ji..." Bondita said .

He band-aid her injury and gave her water...

"Bondita ... I m proud of you.... Pata hai kitna accha laga ye dekhkar ki tumne apne liye nyay kiya.. apne liye khud ladi... Sahi kaha tumne .. ladki dugga hai.. or dugga kali rup lekar burai ke khilaf ladti hai... I am proud of you ... bravo... Bus tumhare jaisa sahas baki aurton mein bhi aaye to aurten apne liye khadi ho...." Anirudh said...

"Sahi kaha anirudh ji.. or ye sambhav hai.. bus ek aurat ke aage ane ki deri hai..." bondita said smiling....

"Sahi kaha... Chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hu...."  Anirudh said .

Bondita held his hand and he sat back..

"Kyu.. coffee pe nahi jana ...." bondita asked.

"Bondita.. tum abb bhi coffee pe jana chahti hu.. mujhe to laga tum ghar jana chahogi itna sab kuch hone ke baad.." anirudh said innocently

"Ni ni.. mujhe to jana hai coffee pe... Main kamjoor thodi na hu...mujhe to jana hai..." Bondita said

"Ok chalo..." Anirudh smiled widely at her ..

They both sat on car and left for coffee shop....

The people glared at them and frowned.....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Kya hoga kaka or anand ka reaction ye sab sunke...

Kya kadam uthayenge kaka or anand..

For more stay tuned ❤️