15.....aisa kyu.....

It was almost midnight when bondita secretly left bose haveli.... She was looking tensed and scared at the same time....

A dark cottage... Looking like it was abounded for years....a man with a pack of cigarettes was smoking and was smirking... He lit up a lamp as soon he saw her approaching....

"Aa gayi tum... Badi der kardi...." He said..

"Kyu bulaya hai tumne...." she said..

"Are itni jaldi bhi kya hai.. ms.. bondita bose ji.... Pehle ye to dekh lo...." He said showing her a photo graph....

She took the photograph from his hand and her hands shivered.....

"Anirudh ji ..." She said in low voice...

"Han tumhare priya anirudh ji

"Han tumhare priya anirudh ji....." He said and smirked...

"Kya karna chahte ho tum....kya chahte ho...." She asked...

"Bus ek kaam karna hai tumhe.. warna janti ho kya kar sakta hu ..." he said and smirked...

He told her what she has to do.....she fell on her knees and started crying....

"Nahi... Nahi kar sakti main.... Wo tut jayenge... Main aisa nahi kar sakti...." She said...

"Karna to padega hi warna...." He said..

"Bahut pachtaoge... Keede padenge tumhari zindagi mein... Jeene do mujhe...." She begged..

"Aise kaise... Thoda tadap to lo......" He said and left...

Bondita too returned home and immediately went to her room...

She sat on bed and brought her knees towards face and cried her heart out...

"Maaf kijiyega ... Par main majboor hun....apki ankheen padhi hai maine... Mujhe pata hai aap tut jayenge.... Main bhi utna hi tadpungi....par main majboor hu......"  Bondita mummered and soon fell asleep ...

Anirudh was waiting in the garden.....he had arrived there early .....he sat on bench and waited for her....his eyes lit up as soon he saw a girly figure approaching him..... She came and sat beside him ..but this time she maintained a huge distance then she usually sit..

"Is everything okay...bondita..." He asked seeing her tensed...

"Han anirudh ji... Everything is okay....." She replied...

He came close to her and she jerked off..

"I am sorry...." She cried in mind...

"Sorry i didn't mean that..." Anirudh said as he thought she felt uncomfortable...

"Its ok.... Can we talk about that topic...." Bondita said with heavy voice...

"Tumhari kya rai hai bondita...." He asked

"Pehle aap apni rai batayiye..." She asked and turned to hide her tears....

"Mujhe to iss shadi se koi dikkat nahi hai.... Tum pasand ho mujhe.. ek acchi dost ho .. bilkul waisi hi ho jaise mujhe pasand hai... So... Tumhari kya rai hai...." he said looking into her eyes...

She melted and held his hand...

"Mujhe bhi aap pasand hai... Bilkul waise hi aap jaise mujhe chahiye...." suddenly she remembers that mans words and she left his hand and stood up...

Anirudh too stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder...she jerked off..

"Nahi... Nahi karna hai mujhe apse vivah... Nahi karna hai...." She said with stone heart...

Anirudh was shocked... It felt like someone has stnached ground beneath his feet... He tried to hold his tears but stood strong...

He has just one question...". Why ...why she is lying... I have seen love in her eyes for me... Then why....."

He turned her to face him and held her chin to make her face him....

"Ye baat meri aankhon mein dekhkar bolo...." He said with tears...

She didn't have courage to do that.. she felt week infront of him...she somehow managed to look at him ..

"Nahi.. nahi karna hai ye vivah...." She said with breaking voice... In no time she ran away.. she was not able to control anymore and cried out loud hiding behind a tree....

Here anirudh stood lifeless.. it seems like someone has stnached his heart and broked it.. but something was bothering him...

"Jhut... Jhut bol rahi ho tum... Itna to janta hu tumhe main... Ankhen padhne ati hai mujhe.... Jhut bol rahi ho tum... Koi tumhe majboor kar raha hai.....or main ye pata laga ke rahunga... Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.....tumse tumhari dil ki baat bulwa kar hi rahunga..." Anirudh said and broked down....

They both wanted each other badly... But didn't have courage to do that... They felt lifeless....bondita was in pain for breaking Anirudh's heart ... And anirudh was in pain with bondita's lie....

mujhe yuhi karke khwaabo se judaa

jane kaha chhupke baitha hai khuda

janu na main kab hua khudse gumshuda

kaise jiyu rooh bhi mujhse hai juda

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Kya hua aisa jo bondita ne anirudh ko mana kar diya....

Koun hau jiski wajah se bondita itni majboor ho gayi...

Kya karega anirudh...

Kya hoga anidita ka milan...

For more stay tuned ❤️