26.... moments....

The morning rays admired the beautifully decorated rc haveli..... The haveli where anidita are going to be engaged... Today...

The things were rushing... Kaka was instructing bihari to clean the rooms and decorate things.... Binoy was busy with the cooks... For tonight dinner preparation... Som and batuk were busy in  inviting their friends.....

And anirudh... He was lost... As the new chapter of his life is going to begin today.... Last few months were the best for his life...

He met bondita... Fell in love and confessed too.... It was the best one... He found his love... His life .  And he knew he will never regret this decision ...

Bondita.. too was in cloud nine.... As a girl she felt lucky to have a partner like anirudh... She trust him more then even herself....

The day passed within a blink.... Its just an hour left for their engagement...

"Are anirudh kaha hai som.... Bose pariwar aate hi honge ..." kaka shouted ..

"Han kaka... Me gaya tha unhe bulane ... Wo aa hi rahe hai bus....." Som said..

"Aaj tak itna samay nahi lagaya.." kaka said

"Kaka samajhiye.... Sagai hai unki... Acche se tyaar to honge hi na .." som said and everyone chuckled...

Suddenly som screamed in pain....

"Aah... Dada chodiye na kaan... Dard hora hai .. " som said..

"Accha dard hora hai... Apne dada ka majak udaoge to yei hoga ..."  Anirudh said releasing his ears...

"Sorry... " Som said and suddenly noticed him...

"Dada... Aap bahut acche lag rahe hai..." Som said...

Anirudh was wearing a red kurda and payjama... He was looking handsome enough make bondita fall more for him....

"Malik... Malik... Wo bose babu.. apne parivaar ke saath aa gaye..... " Bihari said...

Rcs smiled and went towards the door...

"Namaskar bose babu...." Trilochan and others welcomed them...

"Are priyansh.... Bondita boudi nazar nahi aa rahi hai..." Som asked after seeing anirudh soo restless....

"Wo... Lo aa gayi..." Priyansh said as bondita arrived in other car.....

(Ab baki ka chapter sirf anidita ki conversation or moments rahega... No other people dialogue.......kyuki unko dhyan hi nahi rahega 😂😂 )

Anirudh eyes stucked at her ...... Bondita saw him and blushed....

He slowly came towards the door.... And admired her lovingly....

She bent down and touched kaka and binoy feet... Taking their blessings... And then looked at him again...

Som pushed anirudh beside bondita making both of them blush....

Everyone kept teasing them... But they were lost in their own world... They just use to blush listening to everyone....

Kaka announced that muharaat for the roka is near....

Anirudh forwarded his hand to bondita and looked at her ...

"Bondita....  Tyaar ho iss naye safar ke liye ...mera saath apna jeevan bitane ke liye ..." Anirudh asked in husky voice..

Bondita blushed and put her hand on his...

"Han barristerbabu.... Main tyaar hu....iss naye safar ke liye ... Iss nayi shuruwat ke liye ...." She said smiled at him....

He too smiled back and they went towards the stage holding each other hand....

They both sat on sofa and looked at each other....

Sumati came and did their arti and gave a pair of dhoti and kurta to anirudh as shagun.....

Then kaka blessed bondita and gave them a saree and some jwellery of anirudh's mother. As shagun.

Then bondita and anirudh stood up for the ring exchange.....

First bondita was about to put the ring when she heared the gossips..

"Are... Iski to pehel bhi sagai tuti thi na... "

"Han... Bondita layak nahi hai anirudh malik ke.   "

Bondita downed her face and freezed.....

Anirudh wanted to reply them but stopped as it was not the right time....

He held her hand and she looked at him......

"Bondita... Bharosa hai na mujhpar..." Anirudh asked .

Bondita didn't replied making him sad ...

She held his hand making him shock..... She smiled at him and made him wear the ring...

"Aappar to khudse jyada vishwas hai...." She said smiling...

He too smiled and made her wear the ring....

"Congratulations... my to be wife"  Anirudh said

"Congratulations to you to... my to be husband"  bondita said and both giggled....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

I know thoda boring tha.... But bahut man tha...

For more stay tuned ❤️