33.meri jaan

Bondita was sitting in veil on their room.. when anirudh entered with a thud....

She looked at him through the veil and found anirudh feeling a little awkward

Yes... He was feeling awkward... He was happy with this marriage.. and felt lucky to have bondita in his life.... But.. there was something he didn't wanted to rush.. ... He wanted to take steps slowly...

He went near her and lifted her veil..... But there was something that shocked him to the core....

She was crying under her veil.... Her eyes were beaming with painful tears ..

He immediately cupped her face ...

"Kya hua bondita..... Pls batao....  Agar tum iss baat ke liye dar rahi ho to... Don't worry... Me tumhari marzi ke bina aage nahi badhunga.... Infact.. me bhi yehi chahta hu ke hum apna samay le..." He said being concerned

"Nahi patibabu.. me uss baat ke liye nahi .... " Bondita reasoned. Now crying harder...

"To kya hua bondita..." He said qith teara in his eyes....

Bondita sobbed and pointed towards her shoulder ....

He looked and was shocked ... Her injury had started bleeding .... The blood drops were visible over the bandage...

His eyes too became wet... He felt her pain... Her every tear made him more emotional..

"Ye kaise hua bondita.. subah tak to kuch nahi tha.... " He asked slightly touching her shoulder..

"Aah ... Pls ..no .. " she screamed in pain..

Sorry sorry.. he immediately backed off having tears...

He wanted to hug her but stopped as this might hurt her more...

"Wo.. wo.. aurten aayi thi na saree pehnane... Unhone shayad.... shayad meri dori .. jy..jyada.. jor se baandh di... Aah.." she said shuttering...

He felt her pain and closed his eyes ..

He went towards her back and made her pallu fall...

He checked and found the bandage a little lose too...

"Bondita... Ye bandage to loose hai... Tuko me koeli ko bulata hu...wo change kar degi..."  Anirudh said and was about to leave but bondita stopped him..

"Rukiye.. wo.. koeli didi nahi hai ... Isliye wo aurten aayi thi...." bondita said controlling her pain...

"Ghar pe aur koi ladki bhi nahi hai..." Anirudh mummered...

"Aap kar dijiye bandage change... " She said closing her eyes ..

"Me...." He said in shock...

"Me kaise bondita... I mean...wo.. uske liye .  Me kaise."   He tried to reason...

"Please.."  bondita said with pleading eyes...

No matter how much he try.. he can't deny her... Specially when she say please...

He sat near her taking the first aid box ..

Bondita.. turned and he opened her blouse knot...

She downed her shoulder to a safe distance... He started bandaging her ..

He felt pain every time bondita screamed ..

Soon he bandaged her and cleaned the wound ..

"Abhi bhi dard ho raha hai .?" He asked

She nodded in yes and wiped his tears... And he wiped her tears..

"Aap kyu ro rahe hai... "She said..

"Tumhe dard me dekhkar mujhe bhi dard hota hai bondita..." He said

She hugged him

"Aah.. " she screamed..

"Aaram se... Dard hoga..." He said making her sit still...

"Tum saree badal lo.. kuch halka pehen lo .." he said .

"Patibabu.. me sirf saree hi laai hu... Or mujhe nahi lagta me saree pehen paungi.. haath uthane me bhi dard ho raha hai..." she said with pain in her eyes ..

"Hmm . To ek kaam karo . Mera tshirt or  pant pehen lo.   It will be much comfortable."   He said .

"Ok .. but pls help me .. me akele nahi pehen paungi.. " she said ..

He nodded in shyness.. and helped her with clothing...

He made her lay on bed.. and he too layed beside her...

He started patting her head..

"I am sorry patibabu... "she said

"Sorry kyu bondita.." he asked

"Meri wajah se apka itna accha mood kharab ho gya.." she said being sad .

"Bondita... Mera koi mood kharab nahi hua... Infact... Me khud iss rishte ko samay dena chahta tha... Or waise bhi tumhari rajamandi jyada jaruri hai.. koi bhi kadam uthane se pehle ." He said and kissed her pout...

"I love you patibabu"

"I love you too jaan.. "

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

I know thoda boring hai.. par kya karu.. aapki writer ko kuch sujh hi nahi raha ..pls suggest some twists...

For more stay tuned ❤️