21....mine.....

Anirudh opened his eyes as the beautiful morning rays enetered the hospital room..... He turned to see bondita and smiled at her....he stood and went near her as she was struggling to get up...

She was about to fall but he held her..... She looked at him and bit her lips.... He glared at her...

"Aawaj nahi de sakti thi.... Jaruri hai sara kaam khud karna..." He said scolding her....

"Sorry.... Par aap so rahe the na.  Isliye ..." Bondita said biting her lips....

He made her sit and placed a kiss on her forehead...

"To iska matlab... Lag jati to....or aisa kya tufan aa gaya jo uth rahi ho..." He asked...

"Wo ... Mujhe... Mujhe.. washroom...." She tried to say and looked down...

He understood....and looked here and there and found no one ..

"Main kardu help washroom tak jane mein...." He asked ..

She nodded and smiled...

He helped him to stood up and took her towards washroom....

"Wo darwaje ki kadi mat lagana... Main bahar khada hu...." He said shying and she nodded....

She came out and he again helped her as her one hand has plaster...

He made her sit on bed again .......

He sat beside her and held her hand...

"Waise bondita ek baat puchu...." He asked ..

"Boliye na anirudh ji..." She said...

"Wo main tumhe chuta hu... Tumhare karib ata hu... Tumhe bura to nahi lagta.... Means uncomfortable to feel nahi hota na...." He asked looking down ..

She smiled at him and cupped his face with one hand...

"Never.... Apka chuna to sabse safe or comfortable lagta hai....."  She said smiling and kissed his hand....

He smiled..... He was about to say when priyansh enetered...

"Sorry... Disturb nahi karna chahta tha..."  Priyansh said...

"Bolo priyansh... Kuch jaruri kaam..." Anirudh asked .

"Wo anirudh babu.. ghar se phone aya tha.. apki deenpur wali haveli pe apka saman aa gaya hai.... Aap fresh hokar aa jayiye.. or agar apko kaam ho to wo bhi karlijiye... Radhika boudi aur priyal thodi der mein aa jayenge....." Priyansh said...

Bondita looked at anirudh with sad face... He too looked at her..... Priyansh had already left the room...

"Bondita.... Main jau..." He asked..

"Kaam bhi jaruri hai na... Or main thik to hu...." She said shying...

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead...

"Main jaldi aa jaunga... I promise... Jald hi kaam khatam karke aa jaunga..." He said...

She blinked and he left not before pecking her cheecks....

"Waise dada... Dekha apne... Kitni khush ahi ye... Itni chot aayi hai phir bhi...." Priyal said teasing bondita....

"Priyal..." Bondita glared at her...

Everyone laughed....

"Hn bondita..... Bahut khush lagri hai tu... Anirudh babu yahi the na puri raat tere room mein .. kya hua..." Rishab said with smirk...

Bondita blushed and looked down....

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hua .  Jaisa tumlog soch rahe hai... Humne bus baatein ki...." Bondita said shying...

"Aw.... Sirf baatein.... Apne dil ki baatein ki hongi...." Radhika too teased her...

Bondita blushed and hide her smile...

"Baudi aap bhi...."  Bondita said blushing...

"Hume bhi bata de... Aisi kya baatein hui..." Rishabh said teasing...

Bondita blushed and looked down...

"Wo... Unhone ... Mujhe... Shadi ke liye ... Propose kiya ..." She said shying...

Everyone looked at her with shock...

"Or appne..." Priyal asked..

"Hn kardi..." Bondita said and closed her eyes...

Everyone hooted and congratulated her for the new journey.....

"Baba. Se baat karte hai hum..." Rishab said ..

"Karle na..." Radhika asked ..

Bondita smiled and nodded...

"Par aage ke baat.... Mere thik hone ke baad.... Main thoda samay bitana chahti hu anirudh ji ke sath..." She said and blushed...

"Hn hn... Uska intezam bhi ho gaya hai...." Rishab said smirking...

"Kaise dada...." Priyal asked .

"Are ab.. jabtak bondita aspatal mein hai... Tabtak to anirudh babu. Yehi iske kamre mein hi soyenge... Or uake baad roj milne bhi aayenge.... Kyu...." Rishab asked bondita ..

Bondita blushed and looked down...

Everyone teased her and she blushed more and more.....

Anirudh enetered hospital after completing all his work... He felt tired but still decided to meet bondita first.. he was about to enter her room when he heard a scream.....

"Bondita....." He said in shock....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

What happened in hospital....

Why anirudh was so shock....

For more stay tuned ❤️