An Invitation

Everyone had joined the friday among us lobby on time.  Everyone except Jack.

Instead jack was helping his friend set up her own stream since something had crashed and it wouldn't work anymore.

Rose had been streaming herself for a while with Jack's help. After moving in to her friends house, she had found herself alone many a time while he was streaming or recording. It took some time but she mastered up the courage to ask Jack for some help setting up her first stream so she didn't have to be alone.

Now a couple months later in her own apartment, she was on call with jack trying to fix whatever problem had occured.

"Its on! It's on!" She shouted down the line, "oh sorry it's on, I'll leave you to your own stream thank you" jack chuckled and left the call.

He unmuted his mic to the discord and joined the lobby as fast as he could. "Sorry guys I was stuck helping a friend"

"That's fine, we were just looking for another player, poki couldn't make it" Rae spoke.

"We've tried a couple people but they all seemed to make plans" sykkuno added.

Jack thought for a moment, he knew someone, yeah they were streaming but it could just be a suggestion if she didn't have a plan. "I think I know someone who could join?"

"Ya think? Or you know?"

"I dont know if they can but I can try" Jack answered corpse and immediately texting rose.

Jack
If you havent got any plan for your stream, would you want to join our among us lobby? It's proximity btw

We are down a man
Delivered

Rosie
Yeah sure

Add me to the discord chat
Seen

"We got her guys shes just joining the call"

Everyone in others chat had no idea who was joining. Obviously her not being in other videos, only Jack's chat had an idea of who it could be.

Rosie?

Let's gooo

We've missed rose

Wtf is rosie

Again? Why her

Everyone shut up rosie is adorable

Rosie's pov

@ros3.posts

posts

●○

○●

○●

Switching up today's stream and playing among us with jack, corpse, sykkuno and more!

Also throw back to when I coloured my hair purple, what colour should I do next?

User1: blue!

User2: anything would suit you let's be honet guys

User3: go pink!

Jacksepticeye: omfg go bald and get on the discord
|
Ros3.posts: love you too jack ❤