meeting you

@ros3.posts

Exiting things happening so no regular Wednesday stream

A week had passed by since Rose officially told corpse about her coping mechanism and the days passing by towards their hopeful meet up drew closer.

They had discussed the possible meet up the day after and Rosie was too exited to think for a second it wouldn't happen.

The days filled with videos and streams for both channels and not forgetting about when rose told jack that she didn't mind what he did. It was in his best interest for her.

However the night filled with endless countdowns, mincraft and story telling from corpse when Rosie started to feel younger then normal.

15hours left

"Only one night. Come on get some sleep and we can do what ever you want tomorrow" He laughed trying to get the little to bed.

"But I don't wanna. Want see alex now" she slurred sleepily.

"I know kitten but we got to wait don't we, otherwise you might fall asleep when you're around and that wouldn't be good now would it?" Corpse had gotten used to how the little talks and would easily fall into the language subconsciously when she slips too.

As much as Rosie was excited about he upcoming day, corpse hadn't had much time to think about it until the night of.

Just as Rosie told her secret corpse felt bad for her obvious unknown of what goes on in his head. It wasn't like he wasn't going to tell her but it was difficult to bring up just like her so called secret. Even though his wasn't really unknown to anyone, even his fans knew more then he liked. Sure they knew about his sleepless nights and how his joints and muscles hurt but not to the extreme of how it felt on the daily and worse when he forgot certain meds.

"Nigh' Nigh' corpsie"

"Good night princess, i'll see you in syk's stream tomorrow"

As soon as the call was ended his tired face dropped it's smile and rested. Blinking any slower felt like he would pass out but he knew that wasn't the case for tonight. It was like his body was punching him for sleeping too much over the last two days but for the average person he wouldn't have half the rest they had.

He grew frustrated with himself and with the situation knowing there was nothing he could do about it. He's lived with it almost his whole life and now it was effecting him the most. The anxiety of having to go out in public was resurfacing after he thought he could pretend he didn't have such a thing. Staying in all day, all night and the cycle continued. Until the girl had to come along and make him want to flip his world for her.