Among Us

"Okay guys, change of things today. We are going to play among us with my old roommate and his group of friends" Rose took her focus off her chat to join the call and change her game to among us.

Who are you playing with today?
The twitch voice said.

"I'm not sure I'll have to properly ask when I join but I know jacksepticeye is here"

After naming jack to her viewers, her chat went crazy.

Yesss Tina

Rae's group????

Corpse will like those headphones

Cat ears??

Amongus

Corpse ahhhhhhhh

"Who's joining us jack?" Toast asks.

"That would be me, hi guys I'm Rose  or rosie, i'll answer to either" she answered before jack could even register what was said.

"I'm tina hiiii"

"Rae"

"Sykkuno"

"I'm toast"

"I'm jack or courage"

"I'm hafu"

"Leslie"

"And I'm jack as you know and there should be one more person"

Right on que another voice and joined the others. "Hey guys sorry I just needed a quick break but everything's okay, so who's the new person"

"Wow," wait no that's or what I meant she thought. Rose heard a couple laughs here and there but tried to ignore it in embarrassment. "Hi I'm rosie"

"I get that alot but don't worry I'm corpse" corpse laughed and she could tell that his laugh was going to be her favourite, his own was high pitched and completely different to his own deep voice.

After some more talking between the group and to their chats, hafu started her first game. And of cause her first game with new people just had to be,

Imposter with Sykkuno

Her first game was paired with Sykkuno. She didn't even have a chance to figure out how people played this, what their strategies are. This was going to be difficult.

She sat off to do fake astrodes first as well as corpse and Tina.

"Hey guys whatcha up to" she said watching the others actually do the task. 

"No no stay away from me" Tina shouted and she ran the other direction. 

"Well hello again little devil"

"Hey I'm not little.... or a devil"

"Hmm you're wearing the devil hat and you probably are. Bye"
And with that he left. 

Now who should I kill. I'll go to the next room and go with who ever comes to me. 

Rosee walked down towards storage and found tina.

"I thought I said stay away" she whispered backing up"

"Fine I'll make it easy for me to stay away" and she killed tina and vented back up to navigation.

It only took a couple seconds before toast was reported by hafu. The whole meeting was useless as one was voted out and only corpse was sus.

This round Rose followed sykkuno and called lights. Both Imposters vented into electrical and double killed both Jack's. Laughing as they vented away, sykkuno started he was killing I sight and didn't have a strategy.