Cute Rabbit

Corpse

hey Rosie we make a good team, you should join another one of my games next time

Rosie was shocked all together. She knew they all gained a liking to her as did she but she thought it was a one time thing. she was going to have to face corpse again. "That's fine", she thought. 

The thing is, Rose is normally an outgoing and loud person which was showed through her streams, she is rarely shy and has a big confidence. Yet after her stream last night when she asked corpse directly to look at her stream, she thought she'd never have to talk to him again and save her the embarrassment. Rose thought she would give it till the morning and then answer him. 

Finally leaving her house at half ten at night, the night consumed the sky fast and early the year. she preferred the night, she could here the crickets in the field outside her house, the stars lit the sky. she only wished she could share these moments with others. Rose also loved the rain, any time of the year, any time of the day. Having rain drops fall down her face while splashing in the biggest puddles she could find. It made her feel like she was a child again. 

After walking for another fifteen minutes, Rose entered the nearest target. She had only recently moved to her own house from jacks apartment so she still wasn't familiar with where everything was in this shop. Rose first went around looking for her normal essentials, slowly getting more and more distracted by random small things. First it was the chocolate milk when she was in the dairy isle, then it was lucky charms when getting her breakfast for the week. After what Rose would describe as torture in the shop, her eyes caught a glimpse of a key chain teddy. 

This small teddy only sparked the star in her eye as she was now looking for bigger sized stuffies in any isle. She soon became disappointed when she couldn't find them, but she didn't want to go home empty handed. 

While she was quite confident and talkative, when Rose felt smaller or fully in headspace, rose would become shyer at first and would whisper to new people. she wasn't the most confident in herself and would rarely even open up to people. However, as her head begun to feel slightly fuzzy, she did feel bad for the teddies feelings if she didn't least look.  Looking to her right there was another person in her isle. He looked older but that could just be because of his height and his body structure. Instead of trying to find an employee, Rose decided to ask the curly haired man if he knew where anything was. 

"Excuse me" she whispered. The taller man cocked his head to the side at the quite noise and hummed in response. Before he could register who was talking she spoke again.

"Hmm do you know where the toy isle is?" As Rose spoke she rocked back and forth on her heals, a habit she did when she was nervous or in her own headspace. Which was a lot.

The guy again didn't properly talk back but nodded with a small smile forming though the girl couldn't see it past his mask. She closely followed his steps and started to fall behind slightly trying to keep up with his long strides. Instead of walking faster, rose simply just tugged on his shirt to gain his attention. He turned to face her once again and rose his eyebrows. 

"Could you slow down please?" The unnamed man breathed out a laugh and smiled a genuine smile. He turned back but slowed down so they were in line with each other now.

When they got to the toy isle, Rose's eyes widened with curiosity. she had never seen so many toys in her life. Before she took off down the isle she thanked the man for helping her. she didn't want to look like a compete idiot, all giddy just because of some teddy she wanted. Rose saw what she wanted to take home immediately. The purple rabbit was already her favorite. she took it straight away and walked towards the counter to pay and get home. of course not everything had to be that simple. 

As she approached the counter, another man had approached the same. He was alot closer then she preferred but didn't speak up about it as she felt it was too small of something to be uncomfortable about.  There were many other tills he could have gone too, why did he have to be right behind me, she thought. Rose cringed at his smirk across his face, the older man wasn't even looking forward but down instead. She started to think maybe it was her clothes, the thigh high socks, or her over-sized jumper  that properly made her look smaller and younger then she actually is. Or maybe it was her holding her rabbit plushie as close to her body as she could because she was uncomfortable and couldn't physically say anything.

 When the man looked up he opened his mouth to talk, the smirk still present on his face. "hi, baby-" 

"hey angel, you forgot some of our stuff back there" the same man from earlier spoke. His deep voice shocked her as she didn't expect it. "here let me carry them to the car" Rose could only nod and smile in response but walked alongside the man as he walked out of the store. As she left she turned back to the man at the counter and watched him scowl at her. Her eyes widened and she quickly upped her pace.  

"cute rabbit, it was a good choice" Rose made sweater paws and tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks which again only made him chuckle under his breath.

The man next to her didn't seem to have a car as he kept walking until they were just out of the car park and turned to look at her. The whole time he didn't try to walk faster then her but kept the same small strides to walk beside her. 

"These are actually yours, you left them in the toy isle" he explained, handing them over. 

"oh, thank you. and thank you for back there, it was starting to get a bit weird."

"A bit? It seemed like you were very uncomfortable, I didn't like how that guy was looking at you. I mean he wasn't even looking at you but more...well you get what i'm on about" Rose blushed slightly at his words. she nodded, not seeming to want to talk about what happened.

"Thank you again"

She knew she had to get back soon so he smiled, waved at him and walked back to her own home. 

@Rose.posts

posts

●○

○●

○●

Our new mascot everyone! What should we name them
Also thank you for everyone tuning in on my latest stream <33

@corpse_husband:  cute rabbit <3

  ¦> @ros3.posts: :D thanks corpse <3