Big Bear Hugs

Corpse

Rosie i'm sorry i didnt mean to upset you

can we talk?

i wanted to explain myself

I'll give you space if you want I know its probably stressful :(

Rosie stared at the messages. Thinking over and over again about how she wanted to go about it. She wasn't mad or angry at Jack, but she didn't know how to think about the whole situation.

She wasn't mad at corpse either, he was just helping out a friend like jack said. What if neither where there and she could've got hurt while being little? Apart of her was glad jack hadn't pulled her out of the headspace and corpse was there to help but she still was wanting to tell corpse in her own time.

Rosie looked back at the texts from corpse. He was probably wondering why she wasn't answering him. Maybe he did understand and that's why he said she could have space. But maybe she didn't want space. She ready said that to jack and now she didn't have no other people to talk to.

To be honest she was scared of coming to light about her own comfort from the real world.

Whenever Rosie came out of little space too fast or in front of new people she always found it overwhelming and sometimes very embarrassing. She knew for herself how much better her mental health was now she used her little space but for her it didn't make it any less embarrassing for her. She was better at accepting it but sometimes she had those moments where she would overthink using this head space as an escape.

She was 21 for crying out loud. What 21 year old acts like a child for fun??

As much as she was overthinking, she didn't stop to think before she tapped the call button on corpses discord name. The ringing went on for quite some time, too long for Rosie to think he wasn't going to pick up anymore.

"hello?" It was so sudden she sound made Rosie jump.

Upon hearing his voice her throat went dry and her mind went blank. What was she thinking? She hadn't planned anything out nother the less she didn't think she was going to call him so soon. He practically just found out about her not so secret secret.

"Rosie?"

Right she was still on call. The thoughts ran wild in her trying to think of something anything auditable to come from her mouth.

Instead only one thing could be heard from the call.

"Corpse" she sighs quietly. A small sob escapes her mouth. The stress over something that was meant to take away the anxiety and not to mention it probably wasn't even a big deal anyway.

"Woah woah it's okay Rosie. There's no need to cry, do you want to talk about it?"

"Cuddles corpse" Corpse could tell that even though she didn't want him to know, he already did and Rosie was getting overwhelmed. He couldn't blame her for slipping again.

"You want a hug princess?" He took note of how she started speaking and changed himself too to make it more comfortable for the girl.

"Mhm big bear?" Her eyes seemed to droop with every new word coming from her mouth.

"Okay little one. How about you grab your favourite stuffie and you go lay in bed. We can talk until you fall asleep cause it sounds like one little devil needs a nap, huh?"

"A nap?" She hated naps.

"Mhm a nap. Giving your stuffie big bear hugs yeah?" Corpsr tried to speak as softly as he could to keep her calm and talk her to sleep as easily as possible.

"You have nap not me" she giggled.

"I might too. How about we have a competition? Who can stay asleep for the longest." This was the best idea he's had in a while. And he definitely could use the nap too.

"I's gonna win awex"

"Quick get all snuggled up then. Do you want to stay on the phone Rosie?" He heard a small hum on the other end so decided on not ending it.

The day really overwhelmed her so he or her wouldn't be suprised if she slept past her normal dinner time but corpse was sure to wake her to make sure she ate.