surgery

FIRST OF ALL!!! I WANNA SAY HI!

IM SUPER DUPER FUVKING HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME AND ON WATTPAD

ALSO, I DIDNT NEED TO DEETE WATTPAD IN THE FIRST PLACE COS MY MOM DIDNT GO THROUGH MY PHONE BUT I DID IT JUST TO BE SAFE!!

BUT YEAH

SO ON TO THE STORY-

so wednesday night i stayed up all night cos i was gonna have to be up by 4 am anyway, so i just didn't sleep. i was on tiktok all night oops-

but yeah, we got to the hospital early, about 5:30 but we didn't need to he there until 6-

so we sat in the jeep and then me and my mom took pictures because why not.

so we went inside and got checked in then we went to a room blah blah blah

they didn't even have to give me the medicine stuff for me to fall asleep.

i fell asleep in the bed waiting for the nurse to come in and put my iv in my arm.

i had 4 of them at the same time-

so yeah when i woke up they put the frist iv in then i went back to sleep.

when i woke up again, my favourite nurse that ive had since before i was born, was in the room talking to my parents and when she saw i was awake, gave me one of the tightest hugs ever.

then we started talking and i didn't even realise i had fallen asleep, but when i woke up, i was in another room couldn't move my leg and my parents were both there.

(btw this was at like 7:30 at night and the surgery was at like 8:30 am-)

but yeah.

so my dad tales to me for like two minutes then went home and left me and my mom.

at this point i hadn't eaten anything all day and i was starving, but the cafeteria closed at 6:30 PM so i didn't get dinner until like 10:30 when my nurse brought me a sand which and fruit.

after i was more alert and i wasn't hangry my mom let me call my grandparents, one of our friends, and my friends mom that dropped off a present and sonic drinks.

when my grandma answered the phone, she didnt know it was me she was talking to so when i said "do you realise who you're talking to" her voice raised so much she used the voice you get when talking to a baby or a puppy our entire conversation after that-

and our friend started crying saying "im so happy you're okay and that i can hear your voice again" and it was really sweet cos she was so worried about me.

and then my friends mom just said she's glad im okay then we hung up after i thanked her for the present.

so they didn't complete the surgery cos part of my valve was unfixable with the tube balloon thing that they used to expand my old valve and put the new one in, so at some point i will need open-heart surgery.

basically what that is, is i go into surgery where they open up my chest and fix my valve that way.

its really risky and very very scary.

it also takes like hours upon hours-

but yeah.

they told me i can start school on monday so instead of a two week recovery its a two day recovery.

but our county fair is next week and my school will be there all day everyday and my mom doesn't want me to go to school yet so ill start on the 11th.

yeah thats all i think-

ALSO!

for those of you that have tiktok and remember what i look like, my tiktok account is now public so if im on your fyp follow me then tell me you're from wattpad and ill follow you back.

so yeah-

okay that's all

thanks for all the thought, prayers, and wishes!

y'all are the best and i love y'all!

-GOLDXN -byxrs- raquelleeorlandoo

can somebody tell abby that i miss her please