Chapter 4 - original

Pain.

That's how I felt.

I could not feel my hands or anything, just pain.

And that was the most painful thing I ever felt in my life. I felt like every part of my body was completely burned. 

I remembered everyone waiting for me across the fence.

It was almost worse than the physical pain I felt.

They waited, only to see me taken by soldiers. I felt so bad about them ... Tears began to form in my eyes, but I stopped them.

No matter why they took me, I will not break down before I know why.

I heard voices, but they were still too vague for me to hear them so I opened my eyes a little, because that was all I could do. I was in a rectangular room whose walls and floor were made of metal.

The feeling began to return to me. Before my feet, I realized I was sitting. Then the chest and arms, hands were handcuffed. And at the end of the head.

"She woke up. All right, I'll check" there was a faint voice across the wall. The door opened. I was probably in a car or a van. The light dazzled me and I tried to shield my face from the light (did not work).

The door closed and I saw the blonde soldier. "She, you're awake," she said. "How do you feel?" She had fear in her voice, but also a slight reluctance. I tried to answer her but "ahh" was all I could say. And it also pretty much summed up my overall feeling. Something dropped from my mouth to the floor.

blood.

"There's something about it," she said anxiously. "Shit" I said as the light dazzled me again.I was left in complete darkness.

I started singing in my head.

Take me through the night.

Fall into the darkside.

We don't need the light.

We live on the darkside.

Somehow I put the mask on my face.

The door opened again. Decide, open or closed? It drives me crazy. The commander (that's his name from now on) came in and I heard people's voices.

He grabbed me by the arm and lifted me to my feet as he dragged me out. I passed two soldiers guarding the doors. I tried to free myself from his grip, but he just tightened it tighter and pushed me to the floor.

He took me again, this time from the handcuffs, and I saw some cameras aimed at me and next to them people talking about something I could not understand.

TV cameras.

But that was the last thing that interested me, because a policeman pinned his rifle to my forehead.

What the hell is going on here ?!

I looked at the policeman with frightened eyes. "I'm going to ask you some questions, answer them and everything will be fine. If not ... you know there is a gun aimed at you, yes?" Asked the policeman, holding the gun tighter to my head.

I nodded slowly. Just finish this nightmare as soon as possible.

"Well I have a question. Do you think walkers are good?" He said "And if so, why and for what reason should we believe in you?"

What the hell?!?!