Chapter 22 - original

Walker #80485's POV.

 We did nothing special in the last day. I forced myself and the others to go eat, but most of the time there was an uncharacteristic silence for us. even two walkers who always ate next to us asked if anything had happened because it was abnormal. (We did not explain).

 At first we were all in the beds, staring at a random spot, until we started to freak out about it (seriously, who could look at that spot for an entire day aimlessly?).

Walker #71619 went to release nerves in the gym after twelve hours of sleep or frenzy (the only two options there were), Walker #81454 went to the clinic, apparently to keep herself busy, and Walker #62894 went after some time with Walker #71619 to train (Walker #71619 offered to her after she almost broke her computer for the fifth time).

 It seems to me that I fell asleep again, because when I opened my eyes again almost all the walkers were awake.

Ok, enough, it can not go on like this any longer. I got up, and the first thing I noticed was Walker #71619, who fell asleep with that cloth you put in your hand so that the hand would not hurt when you hit something.

 I lowered it quietly, and decided to get organized before I woke her up. I went to the bathroom and washed my sleepy face. Looks pretty bad, I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror.s As I assumed there were dark circles under my eyes, and despite my tanned skin I could see that he was much paler than usual. I put my glasses back on as I arranged my mask.

I decided to launch first at Walker #62894.

 "Ah!" I barely escaped a punch sent towards my face. "Sorry, I did not see you." Walker #62894 apologized. "Great welcome." I answered sarcastically. She smiled and rolled her eyes, and for a second I thought everything was back to normal.

 "Come on, we need to do something." I said and grabbed her hand. "What we need to do?" She broke free from me. "Wake up Walker #71619." I replied knowing that if I told the stage I really wanted to do it she would go back to the rehearsal room before I could say 'potato'.

I saw a spark ignite in her eyes. Half of me was happy because it meant we were back to normal, and the other half was stressed because it always came before a silly or dangerous idea, or prank.

Or all together. 

 On the other hand it's not that bad, you thought to yourself and I smiled. "Revenge is a dish to be served cold, isn't it?" Walker #62894 said, and I had an idea.

 "Okay ..." Walker #62894 went to work and painted with a blue pen a mustache and a curling pen. "Ready?" I asked with a smile. Finally, revenge (the number of times she did us pranks are too many to count). "Obviously." She replied with a crazy smile of her own.

 "Good Morning!" We shouted together and poured the frozen water on Walker #71619. "Oh my God!" She screamed and fell out of the bed, and we both (and all the walkers in the room) rolled with laughter.

"What bad friends you found for yourself." Walker #0 said at the height of the sarcasm, just after launching just in time to see the prankster in action. "Is there a replacement note in case?" She hissed as she looked at us, still laughing, with the bucket in hand. "No, we are one of a kind." Walker #62894 answered. "Really? How come I haven't noticed it until now?" She asked sarcastically, which made us laugh again.

 "Walker #81454!" Walker #0 said when he saw her take something from her drawer and she jumped in panic. And when did she finally get here? "W - what?" she asked. "I was looking for you. Where have you been?" Walker #0 asked, amused by her reaction.

 "In the clinic probably." Walker #71619 answered, still nervous and soaked in water (Walker #71619 might tell you that there were also tiny ice cubes inside, but we vehemently deny this), and Walker #81454 nodded and noticed her condition.