Chapter 16 - original

Walker #71619's POV.

darkness.

I did not see anything.

light.

There is light below.

I advanced to him. It is difficult.

The darkness does not let me move forward.

But ...

why do I want to reach light?

 I do not know

 ... it's safe there.

what was that?

It's safe there.

I kept going to the light.

 Ah, what's up with my shirt?

Something grabs me by the shirt!

the darkness.

He does not let me move forward!

Almost there ...

Come on, you can go on!

That voice again.

Why does this voice sound familiar?

Progress. I caught it!

Wahh! 

 I got up to sit. I was in a white room, probably in a clinic room. Okay. On either side of me were three chairs and ... I jumped and almost fell out of bed. Well, I would have fallen but Walker #81454 caught me before.

"I will not even ask how you got into this situation." Said Walker #81454 sarcastically. "Thank you, and it's good to see you too." I told her the same sarcastic voice. She checked something on a tablet and then sat down next to me carefully. "you are fine?" she asked.

"Oh, the truth? I have no idea. My hand still hurts, but I'm fine. It seems to me." I said, checking my hand. Faded red marks were visible in my hand. "I tried several times to use whatever it was," she explained to me. It was clear to me that she meant her strange power. "But it didn't really work." She continued.

"It's okay." I said and smiled at her. "Thanks for helping. By the way, where's the rest?" I asked in a slightly hurt tone. "They went to get something to eat. They'll probably be upset you woke up just when they're not here." She answered and grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, we brought potatoes, how ar ... Ah." Walker #62691 said and held a tray with potatoes. He and Walker #80485 looked surprised and happy. "Good Morning." I said. "You mean good evening, how are you?" Walker asked #80485 and they both sat down next to Walker #81454. Already evening ?! Wow. "Excellent! I've never felt better!" I said sarcastically.

"Is there anything you can say without getting a sarcastic response?" Walker #62691 said and gave the tray to Walker #81454. "Um ..." Walker mused #80485. "Not with them." She continued. "Hey!" I said and pushed her a little.

"What? I just told the truth." Walker #80485 said and looked a little offended. "Ouch," Walker said #81454. "It hurt." "Nice." Said Walker #62691. I pushed him too. "How bad you are." I murmured. "what did you say?" Walker asked #62691, but I think he heard me.

"I said what bad people you are." I repeated myself. "Thanks for the feedback." Said Walker #80485 in a pretty successful imitation of Google's robotic voice. "What have I already done?" Walker asked #81454 in an offended and surprised tone.

"Not you, those two." I said and marked in my head about Walker #80485 and Walker #62691. "Remind me how we became friends?" Walker murmured #62691 "I have no idea." Walker #80485 answered him.