Chapter 15 - original

Walker #81454's POV.

An hour or a year passed, I did not know, until the door opened.

"Walker #81454? Are you here?" Asked a familiar voice. I did not answer her. I tried to stop the tears and hide them, but it was not possible. I whimpered even louder when I discovered that even that I could not do. Idiot! It's not supposed to be hard! "Come on, please, where are you?" Asked the voice. There were doors opening, she was looking for me.

I did not want to see anyone, ever.

The door in my room opened and I moved my head back so that my pony would expose it. Walker #80485 stood there, with tears glistening in her eyes, before I started crying again. "Get out of here" I said hoarsely. She approached me and bent towards me until she was at the same height with me.

"Look at me. No, look at me." She said after I refused. I raised my head and looked at her. She worried. Very. But I did not really care. Why the hell is she not going? She wants to break me a little more? Remind me that I will always be alone? She smiled a small, hesitant smile, as if reading my mind. I was more upset. Apparently ... apparently she's here too to smash what's left of me. Everything I shared with her. But I did not want to.

Not today, anyway. It was too much for today or every day. "Didn't you hear me? Leave me alone!" I shouted at her. She recoiled, but stayed. I felt like the walls were closing in on me, leaving me alone with all my troubles. Tears began to fall, but I did not want her to be there. Somehow I knew, that she would make me say everything I felt. Or worse ... to say that everything is fine. I never tolerated the trial everything will be fine. Because literally, everything was wrong.

"Just leave, okay?" I whispered. She gave me a worried look and left. I felt more lonely than ever. 

I used to be surrounded by family and friends, who had believed in my fake smile for so long. But now ... now I was surrounded by people who know who I really am, people I really believed in. But how were they different from my friends? They left, went and broke me.

I stayed there and cried for something like half a year, or fifteen minutes, I don't know, until the second time someone opened the door.

Suddenly I remembered Alan's song that I connected with so well ... it just felt like it was written about this situation.

Hmm ... yeah.

Mirrors they never lie,

Don't find myself inside,

why can't I get it right?

I don't know ...

the quick steps indicated that the character knew exactly where she was going. "go away!" I shouted just as the door opened. I did not bother to look up. Whatever it was there was something metallic next to me, according to the noise it made when it hit the floor, and sat down next to me.

"No" said whoever it was. I opened my mouth to argue but was interrupted. "I said no, and it's final, and now stop crying." Said Walker #80485 with such aggression that I raised my head. 

"What the hell did you not understand?" I began. "I understood everything. But I had a feeling you would not go out during this stupid day, so eat. And do not dare ask me to leave." She added in a menacing tone. I stared at the potatoes.

"Poor potato." Said Walker #80485 sarcastically. "Staring at him like he blew up an atom bomb near here." I gave her a shining death, and I saw that even though she was grinning she would not move from here until I finished eating. So I started eating. "I finished." I said when I finished ... What time is it, remind me? Never mind.