Chapter 19 - original

Walker #71619's POV.

"Something strange is happening here." I said in a quiet voice in the dining room, sticking the fork in the potato. "You mean, weirder than usual?" The walker asked in front of me. "Um ... yes." I answered. Strange things really happen here all the time.

"Ah. What have you already done?" Walker #76267 asked me. "What- hey! It's not always our fault you know!" I told her, offended. "Obviously." She murmured and rolled her eyes.

"No, seriously. We heard a walker screaming at another walker because he woke him up with potatoes." I said. It really happened. Walker #80485 and Walker #81454 tried to wake me up, and I heard a lot of little things falling to the floor. Turns out Walker was so upset that his friend didn't get up that he filled a bucket with potatoes and threw them at him like it was water. You have no idea how grateful I was that they both did not do this to me (even though they did threaten me to do it if I did not get up next time ...).

"Only here can it happen. Oh My God, that's good." Managed to say between laughter. "Has anything else happened in the meantime?" She asked as she calmed down. She always wanted to know what was going on here. Maybe this is a way to make up for the fact that she's not really here. "Um ... I don't think so ..." I said, pondering.

We've had a lot of conversations like this, mostly because Walker #80485 is usually busy with whatever she does with Walker #0 and T34M 474N that she does not agree to tell us what it is, Walker #81454 tattoos Walkes, and Walker #62691 with his friends.

"It does not make sense that it was so normal. You are hiding something from me." Walker #76267 interrupted my line of thought. "What? No! Why should I do that?" I said in a guilt-free voice. She gave me a wicked smile, and I realized one thing: Alas for me.

"Tell me, I know there's something else, well tell me already, I know you want to tell me, come on tell me please, come on." Walker #76267 scolded and tickled me. "What ?! What do you want ?!" I shouted when I got tired of it. "Tell me what else happened." She answered.

I knew she would not like it. No one liked it. "Um ... at your own risk." I said carefully. "Okay ..." she said carefully. "Um ... a new album is out ..." I said quickly. "what?!" Walker #76267 shouted. "Yeah ... it's called world of walkers ..." I answered and picked up my phone. "And there are some new songs." I mumbled while searching for the album on YouTube.

"What ?? Show me !!" She asked me. "Here. You'll love it ... it's called 'Man on the Moon'." I said and showed her the video. "What - wow!" Walker #76267 was in shock. "Wow, this walker is really good." She said when the video ended. I have to agree with her.

"Look what he did to these Red Nexus!" Walker #76267 said, still in shock. "There are a few more songs ..." I said and showed her all the new songs. Not you, out of love, drone wars, Hummel gets the rockets, OK, Red Nexus rising (she was stressed in levels when she saw what it's called). 

She was fascinated by them, as happens with everyone when Alan releases a new song, especially an album. I smiled when Walker #76267 asked me to play the songs for her one more time.

Walker #76267 gasped loudly. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. She looked ... frustrated? what? She nodded. "Yes, must go." she said. So that's why she's disappointed, she did not want to stop hearing the songs.

But I did not understand why. She always says she has to go and then disappears. And I was going to find out why. "but why?" I asked her and grabbed her gently as she stood up. "I- I'll tell you later, okay?" She said apprehensively. "Just tell me why." I asked, tightening my grip a little. 

"P- Please, L-let me go." She begged, but she managed to finish the sentence and something hit her, and she gasped again. The next time she fell to the floor, and a thin trickle of blood descended from her chin. "Hey! Are you okay?" I asked, holding her arm.