Chapter 12 - original

Walker #71619's POV.

I got out of bed quickly and walked away from them. All the walkers except Walker #0 were surprised. Walker #0 looks angry. "Why the hell did you not tell me?" Said Walker #0 quietly. 

 "I- I did not know it was possible" I replied, startled. I also did not know why he was angry. "So instead of telling someone you have a direct contact with Walker #76267, you decided to ignore it as if everything was fine." Said Walker #0.

Now it was my turn to get upset. "But I told you, it had not happened to me before. If it had happened to me before I would have told you or someone else." I said, and my hands clenched into fists.

I stared at them and hid my hands in the pockets of the sweater.

There was blood in them. And quite a lot of it.

"And anyway, you're still hiding things. What makes me think you will tell to someone about your dream?" Said Walker #0 and approached me a little. The other walkers stood and watched. come on, really?

 "I would tell you to start doing something about her, because for now you don't seem to be doing anything." I said too loudly. Some walkers turned to us curiously but immediately returned to their affairs.

I came up with a sensitive point.

Walker #0 looks hurt and shocked.

These expressions became expressions of anger. "Do you think we did not try to find out where she is?" Said Walker #0 and pushed me. Apparently he really cares about the walkers, about each and every one of them.

I looked up in shock and saw Walker #80485 grabbed his shoulder and Walker #81454 told him something I had not heard. He nodded and left.

"you are fine?" Walker asked #81454 and held out her hand to me. "Yes" I answered and took her hand. She pulled me back to a standing position. "what was that?" Asked Walker #80485. "I do not know" I replied.

"I meant to dream." She said and grinned. "The answer is still the same." I said. "Breakfast." Said Walker #81454.

"Wait for me there. I'll be back." I said. I need to wash this blood off.

"Okay" they said and left. I went into the shower room and turned on the tap. When I succeeded I walked towards the dining room and met them at the entrance.

"How long did it take you? You were there ten minutes." Walker #62691 told me. It's hard to clear blood, what can I say.

"You cleaned WHAT ?!" Shout Walker #81454.

Oops.

I said it out loud.

"Um, yeah ... I probably have some blood left over from the dream, I don't know." I answered her as we put food on our plates. We did not talk much at meal time, but we discovered that Walker #62691 is also soul of the ancient walkers.

When we were done I looked at the clock. 10:52.

"Say, should we not go to the room we were in yesterday?" I asked. I had no idea what his name was.

"The conference room?" Walker #81454 asked sarcastically. Now I knew his name. We went to the conference room and found four walkers there. I recognized Walker #0 and the Walker who helped Walker #80485 in the clinic.

"Well, anyone on a team with a walker who knows the role you're about to perform. He's going to be your guide, so listen carefully." Said Walker #0. He seemed to calm down a bit.

"The crews go like this. Walker #80485, you're going to the clinic area. Walker #81454 You're going to help us renovate the compound. Walker #62691, you're going to the training room. Walker #71619, you came to help us find Walker #76267. Understand? " Said Walker #0. "Yes." We answered him.