9

Chapter 9

Jin, Yi and Kai had left in the middle of the night the train in the city Lanzhou and spent the night in a hotel room to gain energy for the next day.

Inside the room, Jin lied on a single bed sleeping with his eyes covered with a red sleeping mask. The shepherd mixed breed Kai lied in front of the other bed, which was placed a little further away from Jin's bed on a chaise lounge. The bed behind Kai was uncovered and beside the bed was a door, which just got open and Yi came out walking towards the dog, then went down on her knees and placed her hand on the dog's head caressing him, causing him to wag his tail and open his eyes as he recognized his owner.

"We're going out later I promise," Yi told the dog, which nudged her hand with his nose as she placed her hand in front of him, wanting more attention. "I know you love it" Yi added patting the dog on the head making it purr due to the joy he had from the girl.

"Jin you gotta listen to Kai," Yi said looking at the boy, which was still sleeping. Yi rolled her eyes at Kai and smirked, then walked up to Jin and glanced back at Kai and held her index finger down signing the dog to get to her and he obeyed her and stopped in front of Yi, then she pointed at Jin and Kai placed his front legs on the bed sniffing the duvet of the boy and reached with his nose the boy's face, then he started to lick him on his face making him smile and Yi covered her hands from the situation.

"Oh that's so good" Jin mumbled followed by Yi's chuckles getting louder from the fun she had seeing this scene. "Oh yeah!"

"This is so funny," Yi said falling down on the floor laughing, while Kai turned his head back to see the girl on the floor laughing, then the dog started to lick Jin again on his face, making him giggle at the feel of the sticky tongue on his skin.

"Please stop that" Jin commanded, then opened his eyes and widened them in shock as he caught Kai licking up his face. "Wah!" Jin cried while crawling aside to stay far from the dog.

Yi was rolling on the ground laughing at her friend, which furrowed his eyebrows annoyed.

"What's so funny?" Jin asked watching Yi sat up on the floor, slowly coming back to herself.

"It was funny to see you talk while Kai was all over you" Yi mentioned watching Jin uncover himself to reveal himself in pajamas. "I still can't believe you brought your jammies"

"What? Only real men wore them" Jin mentioned making Yi giggle.

"Alright then Gunther....Should we check now, where Peng is at the moment or....." Yi asked, then her phone started to ring and she looked at the night table, that stood on the wall between her bed and Jin's bed and she grabbed her smartphone and saw it was the phone number of Jin's mother.

"It's your mother Jin, she must be looking for us" Yi warned the boy, making him sank his head down.

"Do I have to lie again to my mother?"

"We could say the truth too?" Yi suggested, making Jin think about the suggestion.

"Maybe both....I do both" Jin answered picking up Yi's phone to attend the call.

"Good morning mom. Hey great that you called....I went to Beijing to show Peng the city together....Yi's also here and she's gonna show him her school too"

Yi watched Jin on the phone, then turned around and started to make her bed, then rolled her eyes back at the boy listening to his call.

"Also we might be here for two weeks because there's a....science.....slumber party at our dorms which you probably would like it. There will be no alcohol nor anything and Peng can be with us too without a problem. Yi is there too.....she's going to meet the girls from my school and....then I meet hers at her school, but we're there for a uhm I forgot the name of that"