14

In my head, I believe Jin never had a real crush on all these girls he dated in the past nor had he a problem to ask them out, since most of the time it's per message and it's easier to be confident that way. This is just my input thou.

Chapter 1 4

Near the lake on the hills, the senior arrived along with the two friends in front of her small cottage house, which was all made of wood. 

"This is where I have been living the past 30 years of my life" The woman explained.

"You've been living there alone for thirty years?" Jin asked shocked at the amount of time she was alone.

"I've been living here with my husband, but unfortunately he passed away three years ago and I've been alone here since that day" The senior explained making Jin and Yi exchange sad looks.

"That sounds awful" Yi admitted remembering her mourning of her late father. "This month it marks four years, that my father passed away due to a heart attack"

"Oh," The woman responded tragic at Yi's comment. Jin listened to the two women in sorrow, then glanced at the older woman.

"Do you have a family?" Jin questioned seeing the woman shake her head.

"I and Chen could never have children because in my young years I had gotten cervical cancer and I had to get my uterus removed" The woman explained, which made Jin feel really sad.

"Oh no"

"That's horrible" Yi mentioned earning a nod from the woman.

"That's how life is my girl"

"If we could help you, we would immediately" Jin mentioned earning a nod from the woman.

"You're quite a nice gentleman, my boy. It's been a while I've come across children or teenagers around your two's age"

"T...thanks" Jin thanked the woman a little embarrassed while Yi chuckled at seeing her friend turning a little red due to the comment.

The senior opened the door of her house, then got into it followed by the two raven-haired teens and they were in the living room which consisted of a small dining table for four persons, an old couch and a coffee table in front of it with a radio standing in the middle of it.

"Well I don't have this modern stuff you all find in your places like a computernator or a keyless telephone or anything like that as you see"

"That's fine for us, we can live without it for a while too" Yi mentioned making the dark-grey haired woman smile.

"Imagine my past me would be here right now"

"He would have gotten offended just by the way she calls the various devices" Yi mentioned making Jin laugh.

"I'd be crying about it" Jin added making Yi snicker.

"That would be hilarious" Yi confessed looking up at the boy still amused by them bantering together. Jin had his eyes glued on the girl grining at the friend, then both heard an echo from the outside and the elderly woman got out of the house to recognize a brown-colored dog run the hill up towards the house.

"That crazy wolf is back again" The woman mentioned looking back at the two teens, which looked at the woman, then Yi wide her eyes as she realized, what she was talking about.

"That's not a wolf, that's Kai!" Yi announced happy, then she stepped out to watch the Shepherd mix approach and get up on his hind legs placing his front paws on Yi's hands. "There you are!" She happily stated watching the dog excitedly shake his rear while panting.