19

Chapter 1 9

Dave and Peng sat on the next flight to Kathmandu beside each other looking at the screen in front of their seat at the current Infos of their flight. 

"And now 3 hours and 49 minutes to go" Peng mentioned as the screen showed the current location of the plane and the distance.

"You're not watching anything?" Dave asked the boy,

"There are so many movies and shows I want to watch, but I can't decide" Peng explained sliding down the list.

"What if you pick the first one in line, afterward you pick the second one and so on?"

"That's kind of not fair. I would just pick the ones starting with A"

"Okay......what about you close your eyes and you randomly pick out a movie'" Dave suggested, then Peng nodded at the idea and closed his eyes moving his hand over the screen, afterward he tapped on a image with a blue-skinned man in a black tight suit. Peng opened his eyes and smiled.

"Oh I choose a good one," Peng said watching the intro of the company appear on the screen, then Dave gazed at the screen to see a baby with a blue skin complexion.

"I think I've seen this on cinema when I was 16" Dave mentioned. "Was really entertaining"
"I agree," Peng said then stopped the movie and opened his seatbelt. "I need to go to the toilet. I'll be right back" The child told Dave, which nodded, therefore, the boy walked the corridor of the A340 back queueing behind two women, that were waiting for the restrooms to get free.

Yi and Jin sat in the coach with the destination Kathmandu both watching a movie, that aired during the ride.

"Oh no, not him" Jin complained covering his ears as the credits of the movie came with a pop song on it.

"What a drama Jin. When was the last time you heard him singing?" Yi asked the boy, which rolled his eyes bothered with the question.

"I don't know it, but it was better for me without it," Jin confessed picking a water bottle, that stood in front of his feet to take a sip.

"I haven't noticed you going to the toilet for the whole ride. How can you hold it that long when you have almost drunk the whole bottle all by yourself?"

"Last time it was about 8 or 9 hours ago when I went to the toilet. You were sleeping"

"Alright, was just wondering"

"We guys have a little larger bladders, as the women as we don't have inside us the uterus,"

"Right, I'm aware of that" Yi stated, then the bus driver picked up his talkie turning it on to announce to the passengers' news.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're going to pull out at the next camping place out for a 30-minute break. Be aware, that our ride starts punctually at 18:50 again to be here or inside the coach at that time. The Toilets and the coffee machine can still be used during the break and outside on the camping lot contains a few toilets too, in case of longer waiting time"

"The toilet is free at the moment, I'll be going" Yi mentioned earning a nod from Jin, which watched Yi walk across the corridor of the bus and disappearing at the stairs, which head to the exit. Out the window he watched a family share a table where they were eating dinner. Jin got up from his seat and took out from the overhead bin the shopping bag, which had the covers rolled up together in it and a few boxes with eatables in it.