12

Chapter 12

Yi sat in the train wagon on the seat with Kai lying in front of her feet who was nibbling with his mouth on his dewclaw. Yi lied her head on the window yawing, then she rolled her eyes down at the dog, which was licking his paw, which was wet from his cleaning.

"Is your claw really that dirty boy?" Yi asked seeing the dog wag his tail at Yi's comment, but continue his job making Yi shake her head.

On the corridor, Jin came and took a seat beside Yi, who glanced back at the boy, who had arrived.

"Anything new?" Jin asked watching Yi shake her head.

"I didn't check anything yet" Yi mentioned looking at Jin, then she covered her mouth as she was about to yawn again, making the boy grin.

"Good to know I'm not the only one tired here" Jin joked earning a nod from the girl.

"Maybe I should take a little nap" Yi mentioned Jin nod.

"Sure, you can lie your head on my lap without a problem, if you want to"

"Nah it's alright, thanks Jin"

"Alright" Jin responded, then Yi handed her smartphone at Jin.

"In case Peng says something, here," Yi told the boy which took her smartphone. "Or you can check his location"

"I might do that later" Jin explained getting up from the seat to open the luggage he had over the train's overhead bin and took out a thick book, then sat back flicking through the pages stopping halfway the begin of it, putting a glance over the chapter.

Almost two hours later Jin had fallen asleep with the book on his lap, while Yi lied with her back on the seat with her legs leaned on the wall and her head against Jin's body.

Yi's smartphone started ringing waking Jin up, who just looked around in confusion figuring out, where he was.

"How many hours have passed?" Jin questioned himself and looked at Yi's smartphone on his legs ringing while showing the current time and the phone number of the calling person.

"Uh hello?" Jin spoke as he answered the phone of his best friend. "Hi Nai Nai....Yi's sleeping. Should I wake her up?"

"No it's alright, I just wanted to know how she's doing. I wasn't able to talk to her the other time"

"She's fine. She's tired because uh, we we're doing.....uh stuff yesterday"

"What stuff are you talking about?"

"We.....uh were on that science slumber party yesterday and...we did a lot of great stuff yesterday like.....how to analyze a virus or uhm... there were so many amazing things I'd like to tell, but I kind of can't recall them at the moment,"

"You two can tell me that when you're back,"

"We will Nai Nai. I tell Yi, you have called"

"Thank you"

"No problem....bye" Jin pressed the red button, then looked at Yi, who had her head lied against the side of his belly. Jin gazed at Yi with a charming smile and reached his hand down at the side of her back causing her to tilt and he retrieved his arm back quickly widening his eyes in surprise as she seemed to be going to wake up. Yi stretched her arms while yawning, then rolled her eyes up to see Jin's face looking down at her.

"Uh did you hear the phonecall?" The medical student asked the raven-haired girl, which sat up with her back against Jin.

"Oh you were phoning?" Yi questioned earning a nod from the friend.