27

Originally in my dream, Jin had gotten hit with Burnish's ashes on his face as some sort joke, which I somehow believed it would have made sense since the humor would be somehow alike to canon. I left it out this time, cause I felt it was somehow wrong here.

Chapter 2 7

Upwards at the top of the Mount Everest along with the help of Everest's father the three kids from Shanghai along with Dave and his former boss arrived on the same place they had arrived together with Everest last year and on the ground three yeti cubs ran towards Everest and hugged him, seeing he was alright. Yi smiled enchanted as she saw the three cubs with Everest, then she approached the child yeti to see them closer.

"Are these your siblings?" Yi asked making Everest shake his head and point at Jin and Peng, which were approaching the two. "Cousins?" Yi asked earning a nod from the yeti.

"Are they all boys?" Jin asked Everest, which shook his head and pointed at the second yeti and the third one. "Two boys?" Jin asked earning a nod from Everest. "Sweet" Jin complimented, then the second yeti cub approached Jin growling at him again, making Jin groan at the young litter still seeing Jin as a threat. Everest gave the growling cub a gentle smile, then the cub stopped growling and smiled at Jin and crawled at the boy to give him a hug on the leg.

"Aww" All gushed in chorus from seeing the cub hugging the leg of Jin. Yi went down on her knees holding her hands out at one of the cubs and the first yeti, which is the female walked up at Yi and let Yi grab her and she held the cub in her arms almost letting it fall down due to the weight of the cub. "You're a little....strong" Yi mentioned trying to hold the cub closer to her face, then had the cub nudge her face on Yi's forehead.

"I made a new friend again" Jin stated happy, then cried as the yeti cub decided to bite Jin's hand again, making the little animal chuckle, making Jin shake his head amused by the amusement of the cousin of Everest.

"Hey Everest, have you ever played in a snowball fight?" Peng asked the child yeti, which shook his head. "Come with me, I show you how it works" The Chinese kid mentioned placing his backpack on the ground before running out at the snow-covered ground with the yeti and started to build a small wall out of snow. Jin sat down on the snow to pet the yeti cub on the head, then Yi sat next to him with her yeti on the arms while playing with her, as if she was a toddler.

"Hey wanna play rock, paper, scissor?" Jin offered the cub. "You know" Jin explained forming his hand into a V, then into a fist and the cub nodded understanding, what Jin asked for and held his paw behind his paw. "One, two, three, go!" Jin began holding his flat hand up and the cub made with his fingers a V, scoring one point. "Good, you made one point" Jin mentioned making Yi chuckle.

"You're losing towards a cub?" Yi questioned making Jin shake his head.

"The game has just started yet, my dear" Jin mentioned, then looked back at the yeti again. "One, two, three, go!" Jin made a V with his hands while the yeti held out a fist. "Again, one, two, three, go!" Jin made a scissor again and the yeti had again held his fist up like a stone. "One, two, three, go!" Jin made a fist and so did the yeti, which didn't give any of the two a point. "One, two, three, go!" Jin made a paper and the cub made a V, making the boy frown. "How haven't I scored yet?" Jin asked holding his hand flat and the cub did again the scissor. "I better stay with video games and board games,"

"You're doing it well. You're just unlucky" Yi mentioned.

"Hahaha," Jin said ironically, then the cub watched Everest hide behind a snow-made wall while on the other side beside another wall Peng had thrown a snowball toward Everest landing on the ground beside Everest. The cub, that played with Jin ran at Everest, then made his own snowball and showed it to Everest, which nodded at the cub and he walked to the side to see if he could hit Peng with it.