10

Chapter 10

At the Qinghai province near the Goldmud airport, Zara sat in front of a small limousine watching a few cars driving on the road up towards the airport at the end of it. Inside the car, the goon leader sat on the driver seat on the phone talking to someone. The man placed his phone away, then he opened the door of the vehicle getting out of it and walked to the redhead.

"They'll be here in two minutes. They passed with the van without any problem" The man mentioned.

"Have you already located the boy?" Zara questioned making the man shake his head.

"Nope, but I will" The man answered earning a nod from the woman, then he took out his smartphone again to locate the boy. "Do you think they won't find the smartphone?"

"I made sure, that it would be hidden enough under the urn the boy was carrying. I don't think he's going to find it so soon"

"Good. I don't think he's going to take the urn out until he's up at the Himalayas"

"Exactly. Even if they would find it, we have another group landing in Kathmandu the next hours and they'll be closer to the destination and would encounter them, if the boy and Dave are going the right way....Honestly, what are they thinking about going up to the Himalayas to scatter Burnish's ashes? This is just ridiculous"

"It might have been, what the testament of Burnish could have said. You know he was so fascinated with the mount Everest, that he might have chosen to have his ashes scattered there when he wrote his last will"

"Most likely. But one thing is for sure" Zara said turning around to the partner. "If we catch Dave and the boy before the mountains, we threat the kid with Dave's death and the only way to free him would be him going up to the mountain to lure the yeti to him and when we see him, we all aim him with tranquilizer darts to take him down and it's over. The scientists keep their yeti, we get our money and the two....well they're useless they can stay alive, it doesn't matter. Who's going to believe what happened anyway? No one believed Burnish years ago when he saw the yeti for the first time"
"Sounds plausible" The former security leader of the Burnish industries agreed. "Mostly since the other two teens are away" The man mentioned making Zara snicker shortly.

"If they actually would show up, I would have a bigger threat for the boy to go up to the mountains for us"

"This really seems to be easy Zara" The man concurred earning a confident smile of the woman.

"I told you it wouldn't be harder than it was back then" Zara mentioned, then watched a white van approach with the symbol of the Hongkonger flag and the symbol of the scientific labor, which consisted of a chemical flask with a dropper over it dropping a black-colored liquid in it. Zara smiled and waved her arm at the conductor, which was a raven-haired woman, which moved the vehicle aside from the road to park vice versa to the former criminal pack.

"Shouldn't we discuss the plan somewhere else?" The driver asked earning a nod from the redhead.

"Yes and there's an industrial zone back there. The workers are all busy in the factory, we can park on the outside and discuss it in the van or on the outside without any problem" Zara affirmed earning a thumb up from the woman, which put the blinker of the van on to enter back into the road, then Zara entered along with the man into the black car and made a U-turn to follow the van out of the airport area.

In the afternoon Jin, Yi and Kai were traveling on the train for a few hours. Although it's frustrating for the two to feel well on the long ride, they tried to motivate each other to suffer less on the ride from boredom.