Part 1

3rd POV (After G-Revolution)

Tyson and Max were engaged in a battle. Kenny was as usual analysing the match, Hilary was cheering and Ray was also watching intently. Kai was simply watching.

"Go Draciel!" Draciel charged at Dragoon. He hit him so hard that it nearly threw him out the stadium. 

"That's your best Max? I am honestly disappointed. Well then Dragoon, it's time to end the match. Galaxy storm attack!" Tyson yelled.

BAM! One Draciel stopped spinning.

"Well I tried my best." Max said. "Trying your best is not always important."
They all looked at Tyson.

"Well you always lose and say you try your best then why don't you win?" Tyson continued because max was about to interrupt. "You are the weakest of us Max. You just qualified for the Bladebreakers because you made it to the semi-finals. But you always lost. You let us down." With that Tyson left.

Max expression was unreadable. "He doesn't mean that Max." Hilary consoled. Ray and KAI were shocked. Kenny was angry. "He was right. I am weak and a disappointment." Then he also ran away.

"Max..." Ray was about to follow him when Kai stopped him. "We'll all go. Tyson's not the same anymore. Something happened to him after defeating Bega." He told and began following Max with Ray and Kenny behind him.

"Tyson...." Hilary said.

LINE BREAK

Tyson was in the park watching Daichi teach children bey blading.

He was now pale with bags under his eyes. Probably from staying up long. Being the reigning champion was cracking him up. He was buckling under the weight. He needed support.

But he couldn't tell about his condition to anyone. No one would be able to help him. He was alone.

Alone.

He didn't know when he fell asleep. Nightmares of him losing his title and cracking up under the weight didn't let him sleep.

He was woken up by Daichi. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM DAICHI? CAN'T YOU SEE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!? I AM NOT FEELING WELL AND BEING THE WORLD CHAMPION ISN'T HELPING! GO AWAY DAICHI. GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE VILLAGE WITH YOUR SO CALLED STRATA DRAGOON!" He yelled.

Daichi didn't answer but he was hurt. He was also shocked by Tyson's condition and his appearance. He was now worried for his friend. He ran back to his grandfather's dojo.

There everyone was having dinner. Even Hilary and Kenny were present. Max was sad and they tried to cheer him up.

"Anyone noticing Tyson's condition?" Daichi asked.

They all looked at him.

"He's more pale and hasn't been having enough sleep. It's like something's bothering him. His eyes also have the broken look. I am worried for him. It's not like him to randomly burst at times. He won't tell me anything." Hilary said looking worried. It was predictable.

Hilary and Tyson both liked each other. But they were too chicken to admit it.

"Yeah he would never say those things to me." Max said his mood brightening.

"He went to sleep without  any food- his best thing besides bey blading." Kenny said.

"We will confront him tomorrow."

SO how was it? Surpirse?